New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Messigician

apparently our 3rd kit for next season. Looks more like a training top to me.

exupg1hxiaiy53w

my fkn eyes

Vilarrubi

Next season Barca will wear two different home jerseys. One will be used in LaLiga and local cups, the other will be used in the Champions League. The last time this happened at Barca was after the 1992 European Cup. [MD]

Potentially 5 shirts next season :lol: unless they do the 2nd home kit instead of 4th kit.

[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION] wallet isn’t gonna like this....

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Next season Barca will wear two different home jerseys. One will be used in LaLiga and local cups, the other will be used in the Champions League. The last time this happened at Barca was after the 1992 European Cup. [MD]

Potentially 5 shirts next season :lol: unless they do the 2nd home kit instead of 4th kit.

[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION] wallet isn’t gonna like this....

I think this El Classico kit will be used in CL next year.
Look at senyera kit. It was one game only and this season is permaused. They don't produce kits for one game.

Yes. I am in stress ... This is too much. Euro kits. Barca. There are some other cool kits... Like black Ajax.
It takes it's tool on my wallet.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I read there wouldn’t be a third kit next season, instead we will have the Blaugrana CL home jersey. So still 4 kits?

Vilarrubi

I read there wouldn’t be a third kit next season, instead we will have the Blaugrana CL home jersey. So still 4 kits?

Where you hear that? Surprising because I can’t imagine two versions of home shirts selling the same as home and third. Surely people would pick one or the other if they’re going to be similar blaugrana colours.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Where you hear that? Surprising because I can’t imagine two versions of home shirts selling the same as home and third. Surely people would pick one or the other if they’re going to be similar blaugrana colours.

I may have misunderstood the article below. However my understanding is that we will have four kits next season: (1) Home kit for the league with the club crest design (2) Away kit which is mostly purple with the iridescent club crest (3) Home kit for the CL with the rumored Barcelona city designs (4) Fourth kit which is orange with the club crest that comes with a shadow

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/12/exclusive-fc-barcelona-21-22-third-kit.html

Vilarrubi

I may have misunderstood the article below. However my understanding is that we will have four kits next season: (1) Home kit for the league with the club crest design (2) Away kit which is mostly purple with the iridescent club crest (3) Home kit for the CL with the rumored Barcelona city designs (4) Fourth kit which is orange with the club crest that comes with a shadow

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/12/exclusive-fc-barcelona-21-22-third-kit.html

Yeah I’m not sure either. If you see my post a couple above this one I got that off footy headlines, the blue, yellow and black with 3rd kit so who knows.

Vilarrubi

Colour-way of 2022/23 home shirt:

barcelona-22-23-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Looks like it could be a good one, will be better than next seasons for sure, but that’s not hard to beat.

Home of Barca Fans