User Tag List

Page 124 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1922

Thread: New 2022-2023 Barca kits

  1. #1846
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,646
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Hopefully Unisport have original Lewandowski print soon. Gotten stuff from there before.

    Norway not in EU and it seems Barca only ship to EU countries.
    Try Kitbag, fanatics, prodirectsoccer etc. They all ship worldwide
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  2. #1847
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    22,734
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the official store still sells authentic jerseys with the Play typography?

    I don't want the La Liga stupid ass typography. The plain, non-LFP authentic jersey has disappeared from the list of items but is still visible in my shopping cart. And the club's store never responds to my e-mails. I suppose I will have to call them.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  3. #1848
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    22,734
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Try Kitbag, fanatics, prodirectsoccer etc. They all ship worldwide
    Do you know if any of these stores that sell our jerseys with the Play typography?
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  4. #1849
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,646
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Do you know if any of these stores that sell our jerseys with the Play typography?
    I think not. I haven't found any last season. Lucky me livin in EU so I grab from BarcaStore
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  5. #1850
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    22,734
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    I think not. I haven't found any last season. Lucky me livin in EU so I grab from BarcaStore
    Did you already buy the 22/23 jerseys from Barca Store with the Play typography? Just wondering if you were able to do so and how you did it.

    The authentic jersey for both home and away in size Large is already sold out. I hope they can get some more later on, as I don't know if other stores and vendors will ever offer the Play typography.

    I am quite dumbfounded by the level of incompetence of BLM on this issue. Why couldn't they ship this typography to other sellers and vendors?
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  6. #1851
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,646
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Did you already buy the 22/23 jerseys from Barca Store with the Play typography? Just wondering if you were able to do so and how you did it.

    The authentic jersey for both home and away in size Large is already sold out. I hope they can get some more later on, as I don't know if other stores and vendors will ever offer the Play typography.

    I am quite dumbfounded by the level of incompetence of BLM on this issue. Why couldn't they ship this typography to other sellers and vendors?
    No. I haven't.
    They are sloppy as hell on their website
    I can't understand if I buy home jersey Pedri with no LL patch will I get play typo on a jersey or not. I am talking about authentic.

    Now they offer only LL versions.

    They answer with random "generic" answers as they themselves don't have a F clue...

    So I am waiting for squad numbers to be confirmed and UCL starting ... Then they will have some better info.

    I hope.

    P. S. Smae shit was last year.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  7. #1852
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,885
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know if this jacket is on sale somewhere


  8. #1853
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,646
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Anyone know if this jacket is on sale somewhere

    Interesting. It is not listed under "jacket" at Barca webshop.

    Look's ace
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  9. #1854
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13,335
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if the rumours were true about the lack of W-letters in the Play tyopgraphy that they now only sell LFP versions

  10. #1855
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    22,734
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Anyone know if this jacket is on sale somewhere

    This is the tech fleece hoodie for the 22/23 season I believe, not for sale publicly yet I think. There is a 21/22 season one that looks identical to this available, just the crest is in full color as opposed to this gradient blue and red on the 22/23 version.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  11. #1856
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,885
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    This is the tech fleece hoodie for the 22/23 season I believe, not for sale publicly yet I think. There is a 21/22 season one that looks identical to this available, just the crest is in full color as opposed to this gradient blue and red on the 22/23 version.
    Think I'll wait for this one then, hopefully it's put for sale soon

  12. #1857
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13,335
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have to be the first time we play Gamper with no names on the shirts? Must mean the numbers still aren't set in stone.

  13. #1858
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,646
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Think I'll wait for this one then, hopefully it's put for sale soon
    This one is not good? Full color crest?

    https://www.unisportstore.com/hoodie...lack/242452/#/
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  14. #1859
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    38,885
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    This one is not good? Full color crest?

    https://www.unisportstore.com/hoodie...lack/242452/#/
    That one is not bad either, but I like the Miami Vice type of Barca logo on the one Lewandowski had on

  15. #1860
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    13,335
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both the home and away kits are sold out on the website.