New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Was gonna ask the same question here. Placed my order on 29. of july and still hasnt be processed. What the fuck?

The thing struck me is that our club online store's management is very erratic and inconsistent. I placed two orders with them so far, one of which I didn't receive an order confirmation e-mail and it was shipped almost instantaneously (took a couple of days at most) and I received an e-mail to notify it was shipped with tracking number provided. The second order took almost two weeks to ship and I received the shipping e-mail three days AFTER the warehouse in Germany had already received the package! Meanwhile all the e-mails I sent to the store e-mail address were unanswered.

This is not the way for one of the best clubs in the world to manage ecommerce for sure.

JerseyAddict

The thing struck me is that our club online store's management is very erratic and inconsistent. I placed two orders with them so far, one of which I didn't receive an order confirmation e-mail and it was shipped almost instantaneously (took a couple of days at most) and I received an e-mail to notify it was shipped with tracking number provided. The second order took almost two weeks to ship and I received the shipping e-mail three days AFTER the warehouse in Germany had already received the package! Meanwhile all the e-mails I sent to the store e-mail address were unanswered.

This is not the way for one of the best clubs in the world to manage ecommerce for sure.

The shirt you received is a players version with print? Nber is with holes like on a match version?

Kul_z

I dont know any about that, but its 5. September and i still didnt get nothing. No confirmation mail, in my orders it still says in process.

I sent couple of mails already and didnt get any response. Who should i contact for fucks sake?

Its an away shirt and i took the personalization thing. I was aware that that could take more time then usual ones, but holy fuck its more then a month now.

Vilarrubi

Eh-Mr0nXsAIRbb4

Supposedly our shirt for 2021/22 season........... Nike really hates us.

Home of Barca Fans