New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

Behind the scenes at the Nike headquarter:

"It's time to design the new Barca kit."
- Oh yes, club has been a joke last season.
-"Well, let's turn this into a kit then"

That designer must be a Real fan... There is no other explanation.
It is a mockery.

Rory

Maybe this kit was designed when barto was still in charge. His last act: giving us a clown outfit to fit the circus of a club

Jadentheman

damn fati looks like a different person completely

He's starting to gain his own style. Personality is part of the player. He will soon stand out from the others. Also I applaud seeing more natural hairstyles on black players versus fresh cut or Neymar straight style.

Alik

E38etGPX0AI0X8W

41%2BX3FlSAAL._AC_UY445_.jpg

bismp

Nike is fucking us over the last few years.

19/20 was atrocious
Last season was a straight up copy of 10/11.
Now both La Liga and CL kits are really bad too.

bismp

Perhaps they could have gone with this shorts design if we had a classic kit design,but no,they decided to make everything weird and clunky.

And the CL kit looks like a warm up kit.

WTF is the board thinking accepting those designs?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nike is fucking us over the last few years.

19/20 was atrocious
Last season was a straight up copy of 10/11.
Now both La Liga and CL kits are really bad too.

20/21 away kit is great though, selling like hot cakes. Sold out in most places I think.

Birdy

OK, a few things to note:

1) The color combination is not as bad as the home kit one. The shade of the blue is closer to the traditional Barca colours.
But the shade of red, which is technically called 'fireberry red' is problematic, because it's more of a pink than a red

2) the shapes all over the shirt make it look weird, especially in the way they (don't) blend in the stripes

3) If the info about the shorts and socks is correct, this will be worse.
Shorts will be blue, and socks will be black with some yellow in it.

Does not make sense: The whole kit will be predominantly blue all over (more than the right amount in the blue-red proportion), and the socks will be totally off in a mainly black color (at least make them pink like the stripes)

PS: Overall, better than the home kit now, but when shorts and socks are unveiled it might be on par or worse

PS2: On a positive note, I like the fact that we have a dedicated CL kit for once.
It gives different vibes to the competition, and a sense of additional formality for these games.
I think it's something we should be doing on yearly basis from now on

Home of Barca Fans