User Tag List

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,544 of 1544

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

  1. #1531
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Oh... I did a quick search, looks like that seems to be the case everywhere. In a way I am happy because it means we are getting some decent money.
    How much I bought in last 2 seasons they can keep Sergi Roberto in a squad LoooL

    Btw. They auto-renewed my Barca TV+ season for 24.99. last year I got it on BlackFriday for 1e so in a way that is a bit of "pozitive" income for the club
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  2. #1532
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,473
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    How much I bought in last 2 seasons they can keep Sergi Roberto in a squad LoooL

    Btw. They auto-renewed my Barca TV+ season for 24.99. last year I got it on BlackFriday for 1e so in a way that is a bit of "pozitive" income for the club
    I applaud it. Me too, I think these are the things we Cules can do to help our club in this time of financial crisis.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  3. #1533
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,473
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @JerseyAddict

    Check this out, apparently they still have the el Clasico jersey available in size S through XL, with authentic printing as well. It is a legit online store based in Poland that I have bought from before.

    https://www.amstadion.com/fc-barcelo...k9890-481.html
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  4. #1534
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    @JerseyAddict

    Check this out, apparently they still have the el Clasico jersey available in size S through XL, with authentic printing as well. It is a legit online store based in Poland that I have bought from before.

    https://www.amstadion.com/fc-barcelo...k9890-481.html
    I just "wandered" on that site yesterday and I wondered are they legit or not... They don't have Messi print
    I ordered from Nike. I'll get the nameset from legit sites in Spain.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  5. #1535
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,473
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    I just "wandered" on that site yesterday and I wondered are they legit or not... They don't have Messi print
    I ordered from Nike. I'll get the nameset from legit sites in Spain.
    Yeah they are legit, I have bought from them a few times, all official licensed products.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  6. #1536
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great info. Thanks

    Since Brexit there are less shops available. I am not fond paying customs and VAT cause GB wanted to exit. Not my cup of tea. LoL
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  7. #1537
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,473
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Great info. Thanks

    Since Brexit there are less shops available. I am not fond paying customs and VAT cause GB wanted to exit. Not my cup of tea. LoL
    For me I'd have loved to order directly from the club's official Camp Nou online store but they only ship to Europe so far. A few times I ordered from there because I wanted to get the official Play typography printed on the jerseys that was not available elsewhere, plus I wanted to cut out the middle man and let the club make some direct profits.

    As to other resources based in EU (not including the UK), I'd say Futbol Emotion is great as their prices are competitive and their shipping is superb (10 euros with DHL that will arrive in 4 or 5 days from Spain). AmStadion is not bad, they sometimes have stocks of items you hardly find elsewhere.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  8. #1538
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    For me I'd have loved to order directly from the club's official Camp Nou online store but they only ship to Europe so far. A few times I ordered from there because I wanted to get the official Play typography printed on the jerseys that was not available elsewhere, plus I wanted to cut out the middle man and let the club make some direct profits.

    As to other resources based in EU (not including the UK), I'd say Futbol Emotion is great as their prices are competitive and their shipping is superb (10 euros with DHL that will arrive in 4 or 5 days from Spain). AmStadion is not bad, they sometimes have stocks of items you hardly find elsewhere.
    Yes we in Europe are lucky to finaly have legit Barca online store. So I don't have to beg folks going to Barcelona to visit CampNou store for me.

    If there were no that stupid Beko sleeve patch I could have even all U CL official versions.

    I buy from Goalinn and Unisport nowdays... Besides official store.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  9. #1539
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,473
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Yes we in Europe are lucky to finaly have legit Barca online store. So I don't have to beg folks going to Barcelona to visit CampNou store for me.

    If there were no that stupid Beko sleeve patch I could have even all U CL official versions.

    I buy from Goalinn and Unisport nowdays... Besides official store.
    Too bad the official Camp Nou online store doesn’t seem to offer to print the Play Typography on the new 21/22 jerseys (probably because we will have an exclusive jersey for the CL released in September), I don’t like the La Liga typeface but had to order one with it.

    Yeah, Goalinn is decent too but shipping took too long from them, at least for me…
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  10. #1540
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Too bad the official Camp Nou online store doesn’t seem to offer to print the Play Typography on the new 21/22 jerseys (probably because we will have an exclusive jersey for the CL released in September), I don’t like the La Liga typeface but had to order one with it.

    Yeah, Goalinn is decent too but shipping took too long from them, at least for me…
    They will offer exclusive player typo when CDR starts... IMHO. They use it in Copa. I doubt there will be some special CDR jersey.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  11. #1541
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2nd kit looks ok with those Barca typset purple numbers. I will grab one after all, on some Christmas sale. LoL
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  12. #1542
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8,483
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The holographic badge looks pretty cool on the away kit. Can imagine they'll use that on future kits as well.

  13. #1543
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    13,047
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Still so happy with the Argentinian jersey.

  14. #1544
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,514
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the new home kit today.. It was quite expensive, I payed 90e..

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	225903762_4242283749140871_4945112681137900495_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	9031


    MES QUE UN CLUB