User Tag List

Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1543

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

  1. #1411
    Valverde Cultist
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    8,782
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fati new hair looks stupid.

    Short crop no nonsense suits him best

  2. #1412
    Senior Member
    Jadentheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,528
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like you Masalagician but you be wrong on this. It will grow on you.
    #NeyorBust Let continue where we left off ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ👑

  3. #1413
    Moderator
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    8,535
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post

  4. #1414
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  5. #1415
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    8,478
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    We've had worse lol

  6. #1416
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    We've had worse lol
    Well.. make that a close call. LoL
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  7. #1417
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,460
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worse than I thought.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  8. #1418
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Forum De Amigos HQ
    Posts
    2,122
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nike is fucking us over the last few years.

    19/20 was atrocious
    Last season was a straight up copy of 10/11.
    Now both La Liga and CL kits are really bad too.

  9. #1419
    Senior Member
    bismp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Forum De Amigos HQ
    Posts
    2,122
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps they could have gone with this shorts design if we had a classic kit design,but no,they decided to make everything weird and clunky.

    And the CL kit looks like a warm up kit.

    WTF is the board thinking accepting those designs?

  10. #1420
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    19,460
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bismp View Post
    Nike is fucking us over the last few years.

    19/20 was atrocious
    Last season was a straight up copy of 10/11.
    Now both La Liga and CL kits are really bad too.
    20/21 away kit is great though, selling like hot cakes. Sold out in most places I think.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  11. #1421
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    OK, a few things to note:

    1) The color combination is not as bad as the home kit one. The shade of the blue is closer to the traditional Barca colours.
    But the shade of red, which is technically called 'fireberry red' is problematic, because it's more of a pink than a red

    2) the shapes all over the shirt make it look weird, especially in the way they (don't) blend in the stripes

    3) If the info about the shorts and socks is correct, this will be worse.
    Shorts will be blue, and socks will be black with some yellow in it.

    Does not make sense: The whole kit will be predominantly blue all over (more than the right amount in the blue-red proportion), and the socks will be totally off in a mainly black color (at least make them pink like the stripes)

    PS: Overall, better than the home kit now, but when shorts and socks are unveiled it might be on par or worse

    PS2: On a positive note, I like the fact that we have a dedicated CL kit for once.
    It gives different vibes to the competition, and a sense of additional formality for these games.
    I think it's something we should be doing on yearly basis from now on
    1992

  12. #1422
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    14,086
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least nobody pays attention to how Barcelona plays in CL next season. They will just look at the awful jerseys. Nice!

  13. #1423
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,680
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    OK, a few things to note:

    1) The color combination is not as bad as the home kit one. The shade of the blue is closer to the traditional Barca colours.
    But the shade of red, which is technically called 'fireberry red' is problematic, because it's more of a pink than a red

    2) the shapes all over the shirt make it look weird, especially in the way they (don't) blend in the stripes

    3) If the info about the shorts and socks is correct, this will be worse.
    Shorts will be blue, and socks will be black with some yellow in it.

    Does not make sense: The whole kit will be predominantly blue all over (more than the right amount in the blue-red proportion), and the socks will be totally off in a mainly black color (at least make them pink like the stripes)

    PS: Overall, better than the home kit now, but when shorts and socks are unveiled it might be on par or worse

    PS2: On a positive note, I like the fact that we have a dedicated CL kit for once.
    It gives different vibes to the competition, and a sense of additional formality for these games.
    I think it's something we should be doing on yearly basis from now on
    I mostly agree with you
    But this "sloppy" design and "unavarenes" of Barca history from Nike is absolute disgrace

  14. #1424
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,997
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other big clubs Nike sponsors i.e. Liverpool, PSG, Spurs all have simplistic and well designed kits for this upcoming season.

    Sickening what is being allowed to happen to Barca kits.
    Puyol #5

  15. #1425
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    15,265
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Fati new hair looks stupid.

    Short crop no nonsense suits him best


    agreed , doesn't fit him at all
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -