New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Birdy

Leaks say we will wear the Senyera kit against Bayern as well.

Can't understand what problem UEFA has with our purple away kit

JerseyAddict

Leaks say we will wear the Senyera kit against Bayern as well.

Can't understand what problem UEFA has with our purple away kit

Maybe the "reflective" badge... There is some regulation that you can't have details/colors/stuff that "change" color under different light... Etc. Etc.

Maybe I am wrong thou...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's a nice kit, but it's kind of too much to wear it for a 3rd season in a row

If I am not mistaken when the Senyera kit was introduced, it was said that the club intended to use it forever, or for a long time as the 3rd kit or something. Not just the football teams, so far this season I have seen our basketball, handball and roller hockey teams all using the Senyera kit.

Birdy

If I am not mistaken when the Senyera kit was introduced, it was said that the club intended to use it forever, or for a long time as the 3rd kit or something. Not just the football teams, so far this season I have seen our basketball, handball and roller hockey teams all using the Senyera kit.

Is it?

That's interesting!

JerseyAddict

Then it would be nice from them to fill ste stock again ;) without Beko on the sleeve :)

TheStig

But they could change the design every year.

Birdy

Bad news it seems...

The leaked orange kit to commemorate 30 years from Wembley final, looks to be only a training kit:

FIy0iSmXMAEjRfT

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/01/fc-barcelona-2022-pre-match-shirt.html?rJE40=dEDiS

JerseyAddict

I can't believe we dont have some special edition SuperCopa issue. Home jersey is on -40%... But no copa print...

Inter did SuperCopa issue. Sold out in 1 day. Full price. That's the deal.

Birdy

The orange training kits look super clutch:

FI1hfhDXsAUSX7X

I wish they eventually release an orange 4th kit.
I have missed this color a lot at Barca

Home of Barca Fans