New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

I am so ANNOYED With Bar?a on-line store... it is a pure und ultimate shit... filters are bad and you can't see do they have something in size or not. You have to go and open each item and check size to find out is it available or not. And every time you get excited they have it to wait for 5sec to get OUT of stock. It is like they have all the items untill you check and find out that M L XL are ALL sold out for all last season kits... garbage...

Andresito

Staff member
I am so ANNOYED With Bar?a on-line store... it is a pure und ultimate shit... filters are bad and you can't see do they have something in size or not. You have to go and open each item and check size to find out is it available or not. And every time you get excited they have it to wait for 5sec to get OUT of stock. It is like they have all the items untill you check and find out that M L XL are ALL sold out for all last season kits... garbage...

Agreed. I was going to get last season's Messi, had to click through all the different types just to come to the conclusion that none are available in my size.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I feel your pain, but in their defense, most sites, at least the ones I have seen, do that. As long as one size is in stock, they will show the item as available. The only site that lets you preview the size available without opening the item is futbolemotion, as far as I know.

JerseyAddict

I feel your pain, but in their defense, most sites, at least the ones I have seen, do that. As long as one size is in stock, they will show the item as available. The only site that lets you preview the size available without opening the item is futbolemotion, as far as I know.

But they have filters and when I choose M or L size they still include shirts that don't have this size but S or XXL.

They have done TERRIBLE shit with this shop.

FinBarcelonafan

But they have filters and when I choose M or L size they still include shirts that don't have this size but S or XXL.

They have done TERRIBLE shit with this shop.

BARCA TV has problems too. I try to log in and I feel like I need to do it million times.

Not many things are working in Barca organization.

JerseyAddict

I never had problems with Barca TV + and my experience so far with the official store has been positive.

They just cancelled my order for last season kit. They apologized and gave me refund + discount code.

To bad, it was in stock yesterday but it had "processing" status and now "canceled".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They just cancelled my order for last season kit. They apologized and gave me refund + discount code.

To bad, it was in stock yesterday but it had "processing" status and now "canceled".

Sorry to hear that. Looks like their stock status wasn't fully reflected in their systems...

Home of Barca Fans