New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Richard.H

Price increased by 10 Euros so not that big of a deal.

Away kits are pretty sweet too. And cheaper. But you'd want that home kit that was worn in the final.

Also bumping my question:
How are Adidas sizes? Seems like it's an authentic player's shirt. Are they smaller compared to non player edition, like Nike? [MENTION=4178]Richard.H[/MENTION] [MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION] you guys know?

Are you asking adidas sizes for the authentic/player jerseys or the replica jerseys? I have authentic jerseys for MLS teams (LA Galaxy and Orlando City FC) and they are about the same size as other replica adidas MLS jerseys I have. The material is a bit thinner/more breathable though so your body outline is more apparent in the authentic Adidas jerseys. No big size differences like in Nike.

P.S. Need to post some more pics on the jerseys thread, you reminded me hehe

JerseyAddict

They have away shirt in all sizes and with namesets on uksoccershop. To bad they are not in EU anymore so there is customs on it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Holy crap...sold out already. Gotta thank DonAK for the timely heads up.

Hyped for it to arrive. Won't be there to receive it but will ask my parents to wear it and take a pic lol.

Andresito

Staff member
700x1060-22200M-PEDRI-1.jpg

700x1060-22200M-6.jpg

700x1060-22200M-5.jpg

raskolnikov

What an ugly shirt. I know we suck at shirts in general in recent years but this obvious failed attempt to be woke is just ugly.
Probably be a rainbow shirt next season.

Home of Barca Fans