New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

OK, a few things to note:

1) The color combination is not as bad as the home kit one. The shade of the blue is closer to the traditional Barca colours.
But the shade of red, which is technically called 'fireberry red' is problematic, because it's more of a pink than a red

2) the shapes all over the shirt make it look weird, especially in the way they (don't) blend in the stripes

3) If the info about the shorts and socks is correct, this will be worse.
Shorts will be blue, and socks will be black with some yellow in it.

Does not make sense: The whole kit will be predominantly blue all over (more than the right amount in the blue-red proportion), and the socks will be totally off in a mainly black color (at least make them pink like the stripes)

PS: Overall, better than the home kit now, but when shorts and socks are unveiled it might be on par or worse

PS2: On a positive note, I like the fact that we have a dedicated CL kit for once.
It gives different vibes to the competition, and a sense of additional formality for these games.
I think it's something we should be doing on yearly basis from now on

I mostly agree with you
But this "sloppy" design and "unavarenes" of Barca history from Nike is absolute disgrace

Devils

The other big clubs Nike sponsors i.e. Liverpool, PSG, Spurs all have simplistic and well designed kits for this upcoming season.

Sickening what is being allowed to happen to Barca kits.

Andresito

Staff member
The other big clubs Nike sponsors i.e. Liverpool, PSG, Spurs all have simplistic and well designed kits for this upcoming season.

Sickening what is being allowed to happen to Barca kits.

To be honest teams like Madrid, Liverpool, United and Bayern have the same kits every year. I bet they aren't selling very good compared to Barca's, even the shit designs.

Nucky

OK, now on a serious note...

WTF IS THIS?

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...31/fc-barcelona-barca-camiseta-champions.html

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/12/exclusive-fc-barcelona-21-22-third-kit.html

exclusive-fc-barcelona-21-22-third-kit.html

Nike shit design.. No wonder Juventus,Manchester United all switched to Adidas, this is just terrible..

Birdy

To be honest teams like Madrid, Liverpool, United and Bayern have the same kits every year. I bet they aren't selling very good compared to Barca's, even the shit designs.

They don't have the same at all.
There are always changes.

Thing is that with Barca's kits one can tweak many many things.
That makes the variation endless, which is interesting and not boring, but at the same time it leaves more leeway for horrendous designs

Andresito

Staff member
They don't have the same at all.
There are always changes.

Thing is that with Barca's kits one can tweak many many things.
That makes the variation endless, which is interesting and not boring, but at the same time it leaves more leeway for horrendous designs

No shit there are changes, but those are extremely minimal, a few discrete lines here and there.

Look at those from the past 15 years. Why would I buy the 2016 if I had bought the 2012 kit?

lpool.png

I fully understand why Liverpool, Real, Bayern etc. more or less look the same every year. But personally I find these kits very boring even if they look good and iconic.

FinBarcelonafan

No shit there are changes, but those are extremely minimal, a few discrete lines here and there.

Look at those from the past 15 years. Why would I buy the 2016 if I had bought the 2012 kit?

lpool.png

I fully understand why Liverpool, Real, Bayern etc. more or less look the same every year. But personally I find these kits very boring even if they look good and iconic.

Good point. This is soooooo boring and cheap and easy. I rather have stupid looking jersey now and then than the exactly same every season. Very boring. Zero creativity.

Birdy

lpool.png

I see you want many changes in the kit, but from a Liverpool or Bayern fans perspective the changes taking place every year are more than enough.
Besides there are the 2nd and 3rd kits that change substantially.

Great site by the way

Home of Barca Fans