New 2022-2023 Barca kits

serghei

Looks like Nike put together the scraps from the worst Barca shirts of the last 10 years and created this mega-crap shirt that is 2021-2022.

ebc_99

I like the socks, shirt and shorts are terrible though, next years leak I saw looks pretty good so we have that to look forward to.

Puig is getting pretty cosy with Laporta, it is a bit weird, I can't think of any other players who get on so well with the president or chairman at any club.

Xaviniesta

E38etGPX0AI0X8W

damn fati looks like a different person completely

Richard.H

[MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] let it go with the D measuring contest to see whose woodpecker is more blaugrana. Y'all are two forum legends. Don't go down to the levels of the messigicians and the bobos of the forum.

On a side note, that "more than 2-8" clip from the jersey unveil was absolute cringe :lol: :lol: This club has no shame now.

slvtn

Behind the scenes at the Nike headquarter:

"It's time to design the new Barca kit."
- Oh yes, club has been a joke last season.
-"Well, let's turn this into a kit then"

Catta

I like the socks, shirt and shorts are terrible though, next years leak I saw looks pretty good so we have that to look forward to.

Puig is getting pretty cosy with Laporta, it is a bit weird, I can't think of any other players who get on so well with the president or chairman at any club.

Puig figured out that its easier to befriend the president, than to improve as a footballer and earn a place in the team.

Joan

And I thought Koeman's camp wasn't serious about Puig being the leak. Disgusting.

Btw., who's been to Camp Nou more, Luft or Devils? Don't leave us hanging.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And I thought Koeman's camp wasn't serious about Puig being the leak. Disgusting.

Btw., who's been to Camp Nou more, Luft or Devils? Don't leave us hanging.

5 times so far, last time was in 2019. Planning on going there this November again to attend the Sports Tomorrow conference in person, hopefully. Probably won't be able to go to a game though.

Home of Barca Fans