New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I might buy it just to support the club. They look pretty bad at the moment.
Away kits are rumoured to be some kind of purple/blue right?
Guessing 3rd will be some kind of Senyera kit.

The replica version doesn't look that good but the authentic (VaporActive) version looks much better, in my opinion. Still not a fan of the lighter shades that Birdy mentioned but I will buy it nevertheless, like many kits that I wasn't too thrilled about before it will grow on me as the season advances.

Yes the away jersey is supposed to be kind of purple, not a fan of it. The third jersey (Champions League one for the upcoming season) is what I am really excited about, not a Senyera one but blue and red stripes (with some strange hues) with a lot of local Barcelona elements. It will be released in September, I will buy one as soon as it is released.

Andresito

Staff member
The replica version doesn't look that good but the authentic (VaporActive) version looks much better, in my opinion. Still not a fan of the lighter shades that Birdy mentioned but I will buy it nevertheless, like many kits that I wasn't too thrilled about before it will grow on me as the season advances.

Yes the away jersey is supposed to be kind of purple, not a fan of it. The third jersey (Champions League one for the upcoming season) is what I am really excited about, not a Senyera one but blue and red stripes (with some strange hues) with a lot of local Barcelona elements. It will be released in September, I will buy one as soon as it is released.

Ah yeah just saw them. Looks good but reminds me of a warmup shirt. Might snatch one though.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/12/leaked-nike-barcelona-21-22-third-kit.html

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Devils

I wouldn't wear that trash even if FC Barcelona paid me to.

This club becomes more dislikable by the day.

Richard.H

Regardless of how hideous it is, I will continue to support the club and buy the jerseys. I bought three pairs of the 19/20 jersey and gave the other two to family members. I have yet to purchase the 20/21 jersey, missed out on a big nike.com sale and hoping it gets back to the $40-$50 range again

Devils

You certainly know where the door is. Adieu.

And fools like you will continue to support this club's poor decision making.

People like you are the reason why this club felt okay to burn money like paper and end up in the financial situation it is in now.

Adieu.

fergus90

Up until the 16-17 season every shirt I bought ended up in a CL win. 05/06, 08/09, 10/11, 14/15.

I had to get last seasons black away shirt with Messi 10, not usually one for names and numbers but that was too damn beautiful to turn down.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And fools like you will continue to support this club's poor decision making.

People like you are the reason why this club felt okay to burn money like paper and end up in the financial situation it is in now.

Adieu.

I will support the club in both good times and bad times. I don't support any unethical and shady things the club does. I certainly wouldn't be so silly to stop supporting my club over the design of a jersey.

Fools like me? Fools like me pay our hard-earned money to support the club in many different ways. What have you done to support the club other than your "my sources in Catalonia tell me...", "XXXXXX train we move" type of pathetic self-patting, boasting and attention-seeking?

Get the hell out.

Devils

I will support the club in both good times and bad times. I don't support any unethical and shady things the club does. I certainly wouldn't be so silly to stop supporting my club over the design of a jersey.

Fools like me? Fools like me pay our hard-earned money to support the club in many different ways. What have you done to support the club other than your "my sources in Catalonia tell me...", "XXXXXX train we move" type of pathetic self-patting, boasting and attention-seeking?

Get the hell out.

I've probably been to Camp Nou more times than you've been out of China, junior.

Get off your high horse and go order your hideous jersey.

Bet you will get Roberto on the back of it too!

Andresito

Staff member
New kit just been presented at Camp Nou by Riqui and Ansu. Colours are a bit better than expected. Doesn't look too bad. Shorts are horrendous though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I've probably been to Camp Nou more times than you've been out of China, junior.

Get off your high horse and go order your hideous jersey.

Bet you will get Roberto on the back of it too!

Like how many times? In you dreams kiddo. One of the most juvenile members on this forum.

Hey, it might as well be Roberto, the bottom line is the club gets a few cents, that's what matters.

FC433

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] two of my favourite members, please let it go. I do not even think the kit is worth that. Let us move on this time around, please.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
New kit just been presented at Camp Nou by Riqui and Ansu. Colours are a bit better than expected. Doesn't look too bad. Shorts are horrendous though.

Agreed. The jersey isn't that bad, it gives me the vibes of the 11/12 jersey though. But the shorts indeed look bad, worse than I expected. Overall from afar the entire home kit looks like a ball of blue, the shade is too light and too blue.

Home of Barca Fans