New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Vilarrubi

EwMSLQ6WQAAVxMf

Andresito

Staff member
I think the design will look decent on the pitch. Just needs a darker shade of blue. At the moment it looks like the default dark blue colour you have in Paint.

Luis Suarez

Anyone a graphics designer here? Why is there more red in the lower right of the jersey? Wouldn't it be more aesthetically pleasing to have the same blue and red stripes uniformly throughout the lower half.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am liking the red sleeve - blue sleeve design but the shades are too light and overall it looks too Segunda-ish to me. Huesca and Levante have darker shades and theirs look pretty good, this is almost like Crystal Palace shades.

Make them darker Nike!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Anyone a graphics designer here? Why is there more red in the lower right of the jersey? Wouldn't it be more aesthetically pleasing to have the same blue and red stripes uniformly throughout the lower half.

Because they have to accommodate the position of St. Jordi's cross above and make sure the stripes line up. Personally I am OK with the asymmetrical design, it doesn't bother me.

Birdy

Design is awesome.
Agree about the shades. IMO either make it like 08/09 shades (standard red and blue) or go darker.
Indeed that particular shade of blue combined with that particular shade of red makes us look like crystal palace.
Whereas the lighter blue and darker red in the leaked version of a Barca hat by FootyHeadlines makes a better color combination:
https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/09/fc-barcelona-21-22-home-kit.html

Don't like the beige -whatever shade it is - of Rakuten and Nike. It will be also on the player numbers.
Yellow or Gold should always be there.

Home of Barca Fans