New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

What do you think of new Barça font? Finaly there will be UCL and CDR font used besides La Liga font... I think it could have been better but it is a refreshing thing.

JerseyAddict

My friend is in Barcelona right now. And he is in official store in the city. They say they can't print Barça Font because they have only La Liga jerseys.

Is it the Stadium shop only one that sales Barça Font? Any adressess of another one?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My friend is in Barcelona right now. And he is in official store in the city. They say they can't print Barça Font because they have only La Liga jerseys.

Is it the Stadium shop only one that sales Barça Font? Any adressess of another one?

There are four official Barca club stores in Barcelona as far as I know: The biggest one at Camp Nou (Botiga Store), the airport store, the store inside Barcelona Sants train station and the one on Passeig De Gracia near Placa Catalunya.

If the Botiga store doesn't have it, it probably means they are running out due to high demand.

It is really unfathomable that we are not making the Barca fonts available elsewhere. This is apparently generating a lot of sales.

JerseyAddict

My friend was in one official in the city. Either train station or near Placa. He didn't tell. They said they can't sell barca font. Just La Liga. Idiots.

P.S.
It was the Placa store.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans