User Tag List

Page 16 of 88 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1318

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

  1. #226
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Barca stadium replica are from 35-45E, last season 3rd or even 1st, here in Croatia.
    Yes when the season begins.. But at the end of the season prices fall.. Like I said SportDirect were selling Man Utd stadium replica for 20€ about two months ago.. It was 15/16 home kit.. I also know one guy who is selling replicas on Facebook.. If you buy a shit when the season starts the prices are from 50-55€.. At the end of the season you can get a kit from him for about 25-30€.. But usually he sells players kit..


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  2. #227
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,507
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw. I went to SportsDirect shop in Brežice (it is close) and they had "nothing" so only webshop will do, as I thought

  3. #228
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Btw. I went to SportsDirect shop in Brežice (it is close) and they had "nothing" so only webshop will do, as I thought
    Oh I see you are from Croatia.. Try Zagreb.. They should have it.. Though also in Ljubljana's Sport Direct it's lousy pick.. Only replica kits and perhaps some traning shirts from Barca,Real and Bayern.. But SD online you have like everything.. I think they also have 1992 home kit.. And some prices are low..


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  4. #229
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    I also know one guy who is selling replicas on Facebook.. If you buy a shit when the season starts the prices are from 50-55€.. At the end of the season you can get a kit from him for about 25-30€.. But usually he sells players kit..
    On Facebook, really? I'm curious how legit those shi(r)ts are .

  5. #230
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    On Facebook, really? I'm curious how legit those shi(r)ts are .
    They are pretty legit.. I've tried it before.. This guy is no fuck boy.. Very serious about his bussiness.. As I understand he is dealing kits since 2004.. If he was a fraud somebody would report his ass by now.. I know several people who bought their kit from him and nobody complained the kits were fake or anything..


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  6. #231
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link, I would like to check myself .

  7. #232
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  8. #233
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UKSoccerShop... what a farse.

    Ordered something marked as in stock/available NOW ---> 2 days they lost saying the payment isn't right, it was all dandy right and I know it cause I ordered many stuff from the UK and never had problems.
    My order was with express delivery, so payed extra for that especially to get it ASAP and not worry about Public Mail Companies. Estimated 1-2 days delivery. Already 3 have passed.
    Then they said they have to order the object from the producer and only after it arrives they send it, that must mean next week at best cause they won't this week.
    Wtf? They have to order from Nike first and then send it?

    Red flag for those guys so far.

    Dude, those are some low res pics of some football shirts that say nothing about authenticity, wouldn't buy such expensive stuff from a average joe on FACEBOOK, at least eBay has PayPal and many protections, but Facebook?

  9. #234
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    6,830
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    UKSoccerShop... what a farse.

    Ordered something marked as in stock/available NOW ---> 2 days they lost saying the payment isn't right, it was all dandy right and I know it cause I ordered many stuff from the UK and never had problems.
    My order was with express delivery, so payed extra for that especially to get it ASAP and not worry about Public Mail Companies. Estimated 1-2 days delivery. Already 3 have passed.
    Then they said they have to order the object from the producer and only after it arrives they send it, that must mean next week at best cause they won't this week.
    Wtf? They have to order from Nike first and then send it?

    Red flag for those guys so far.



    Dude, those are some low res pics of some football shirts that say nothing about authenticity, wouldn't buy such expensive stuff from a average joe on FACEBOOK, at least eBay has PayPal and many protections, but Facebook?
    Bit late now of course, but have you ever tried kitbag.co.uk?
    I bought a Qatar less Iniesta shirt a while back. It turned out it had a bit of a flaw (nothing big, but too much considering the price of footy jerseys). I mailed them a picture requesting a a replacement and asking how I'd go about returning the other shirt. They got back to me swiftly, apologizing profusely, and told me they'd of course replace it, shipping it with DHL express. I didn't have to return the other shirt either, so now I'm graced with not one, but two Qatar less Iniesta shirts (albeit, one of them with a slight flaw)
    Customer service as it should be.

  10. #235
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    33,008
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Trickykid
    You can't go on about the slight flaw without telling us what the slight flaw was


  11. #236
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    6,830
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    @Trickykid
    You can't go on about the slight flaw without telling us what the slight flaw was
    It's because I had no idea how to explain it properly.
    Imagine 10 or so microscopic holes in the fabric, without them actually being holes. Sort of like the inner threads have been pulled out slightly.

    Screw it... Like this:

    OK, not just a slight flaw. A flaw.
    Last edited by Trickykid; 19th August 2016 at 07:18 PM.

  12. #237
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    Bit late now of course, but have you ever tried kitbag.co.uk?
    I bought a Qatar less Iniesta shirt a while back. It turned out it had a bit of a flaw (nothing big, but too much considering the price of footy jerseys). I mailed them a picture requesting a a replacement and asking how I'd go about returning the other shirt. They got back to me swiftly, apologizing profusely, and told me they'd of course replace it, shipping it with DHL express. I didn't have to return the other shirt either, so now I'm graced with not one, but two Qatar less Iniesta shirts (albeit, one of them with a slight flaw)
    Customer service as it should be.
    I used to get shirts and other merchandise from KitBag a few years ago, especially when they were actually Barca's online shop, but I have rarely seen them the authentic shirt and by instinct I didn't look, would've been the same deal money wise and I regret this for the last 3 days especially since I worked my ass off with some deals for almost a week running around the city to make those 110 pounds and decided to lay low not to spend any of it, once I got my hands on the cash I made the payment and waited for the confirmation and only problems since then knowing they have it in stock and a little discount these days.
    I was hoping to have it by today or at least Monday, now I'll be happy to have it in a week, it kinda keeps me nervous because I'm low on cash anyway being jobless now, yet I'm still tempted with some money I made on Bra-Ho and Nig-Ger + Celtic-Sheva to buy the cotton "Nike Match black with pink T-Shirt" from Nike.com cause they have free delivery till the end of the week and I would like a casual shirt to wear with Barca
    I think I'll skip it after all and eventually order the next time they offer free shipping so I have enough money for alcohol and tobacco + noodle soup

    PS: I couldn't order the match shirt from Nike.com cause it costed like €30 more even with free shipping.
    Last edited by Pablo Escobar; 19th August 2016 at 07:23 PM.

  13. #238
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    6,830
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    I used to get shirts and other merchandise from KitBag a few years ago, especially when they were actually Barca's online shop, but I have rarely seen them the authentic shirt and by instinct I didn't look, would've been the same deal money wise and I regret this for the last 2 days especially since I worked my ass off for almost a week running around the city to make those 110 pounds and decided to lay low not to spend any of it, once I got my hands on the cash I made the payment and waited for the confirmation and only problems since then knowing they have it in stock and a little discount these days.
    I was hoping to have it by today or at least Monday, now I'll be happy to have it in a week, it kinda keeps me nervous because I'm low on cash anyway being jobless now, yet I'm still tempted with some money I made on Brazil-Honduras and Germany-Nigeria + Celtic-Sheva to buy the cotton Nike Match black with pink from Nike.com cause they have free delivery till the end of the week
    Sucks man. Hopefully it arrives soon.

  14. #239
    Senior Member
    Pablo Escobar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    737
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeap, sucks, that's why I wanted to warn people around here in case they have the intention of buying from them, they have many negative reviews on those sites in England but when you're hurrying and ecstatic you never look, I was pretty sure they have it in stock and just send it the next day.

  15. #240
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,017
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine from sportsdirect.com came and it was perfect, got the authentic version for £80 at the time they've since put it back to £99.