New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Pablo Escobar

Sponsor already on the shirt today? :rolleyes:

Well, seems like I will skip buying Barca shirts until they finally give up sponsors, ~$150 to be a billboard for pos Qatar Airways, no way.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sponsor already on the shirt today? :rolleyes:

Well, seems like I will skip buying Barca shirts until they finally give up sponsors, ~$150 to be a billboard for pos Qatar Airways, no way.

That will never happen. You can still buy the blank sponsor-less jerseys, there are plenty of them in stock.

Pablo Escobar

No biggie, won't buy at all and that's it, especially when they cost this much, won't pay 150 bucks to sponsor Qatar by wearing their name.

Maybe the only exception would be a decent company from the western world, definitely not this.

Also saying "never" is a bit exaggerated, we almost ended with none this year, so don't be so sure.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No biggie, won't buy at all and that's it, especially when they cost this much, won't pay 150 bucks to sponsor Qatar by wearing their name.

Maybe the only exception would be a decent company from the western world, definitely not this.

Also saying "never" is a bit exaggerated, we almost ended with none this year, so don't be so sure.

We almost ended up with no sponsor because the offers we received were not deemed high enough, not because we don't need or want a main sponsor.

By the way, the main jersey sponsor gets nothing from your money spent on buying a jersey, Nike gets most of the money and we get a small share. It is that small share that make up a very decent portion of our commercial revenue.

Pablo Escobar

We almost ended up with no sponsor because the offers we received were not deemed high enough, not because we don't need or want a main sponsor.

And a chance this can happen in the future, without reaching an agreement with somebody and even once we'll have a new president, give up the sponsor thing.

By the way, the main jersey sponsor gets nothing from your money spent on buying a jersey, Nike gets most of the money and we get a small share. It is that small share that make up a very decent portion of our commercial revenue.

That's not what I meant.

Nucky

They are but it's Barca so its automatically worth it.. I'll also pay a lot for 16/17 Messi home kit but I'll pay anything for Barca..

Pablo Escobar

As long as the shirt screams "Qatar Airways" the first thing when you look at it, I would puke to think I payed 150 dollars for that, and don't really care it's Barca, as long as its sponsorless, I would accept to pay that cause ...its Barca, though nobody around would understand me so I will not tell anybody how much I payed for it, but won't do it for sure to be Qatar assholines moving billboard.

F

Flavia

As long as the shirt screams "Qatar Airways" the first thing when you look at it, I would puke to think I payed 150 dollars for that, and don't really care it's Barca, as long as its sponsorless, I would accept to pay that cause ...its Barca, though nobody around would understand me so I will not tell anybody how much I payed for it, but won't do it for sure to be Qatar assholines moving billboard.

The sponsorless shirt is still on sale.

F

Flavia

Liked the kit with red socks. Looking better than with blue ones.

Cp2a1QaWgAAJuwR.jpg:large

Nucky

I can't put my hands on that kind of money on such a short notice, it's a huge sum.

Buy it just before the seasons ends.. About a month ago I saw Man Utd 15/16 home kit in SportDirect in my town for just 20€.. It's a replica but still it's damn cheap..

Pablo Escobar

Not interested in the replica jersey which is $70 anyway, only in the authentic as long as its without without the Qatar on the chest, it's rude enough to wear that Beko on the sleeve which I will try to get rid of somehow to get the letters out but if I can't, I'll accept it as a compromise.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans