New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wouldn't say it is exactly one size up for the authentic jerseys. My problem with Nike's sizing for authentic is that the fit seems to vary each season depending on the materials, fabric used and the design/cut, sometimes going one size up is exactly the case (like the 19/20 third teal kit or the 20/21 away black and gold kit), sometimes going one size up is too big, for example last season's home kit. Sometimes I felt my correct fit for the authentic jerseys is like a half size up.

I am going to find some stores to try on Nike's 22/23 authentic jerseys (of any club's available) and see what the right size is.

JerseyAddict

I wouldn't say it is exactly one size up for the authentic jerseys. My problem with Nike's sizing for authentic is that the fit seems to vary each season depending on the materials, fabric used and the design/cut, sometimes going one size up is exactly the case (like the 19/20 third teal kit or the 20/21 away black and gold kit), sometimes going one size up is too big, for example last season's home kit. Sometimes I felt my correct fit for the authentic jerseys is like a half size up.

I am going to find some stores to try on Nike's 22/23 authentic jerseys (of any club's available) and see what the right size is.

I found out that I am a perfect fit for nike M sized stsdium jersey. But authentic being slimfit and I am in my 40's is a must have L because of my waist. Also XL is out of the question because it is to long.

So the thing is, if you are slim, there is no need for size up. If you are not, well, authentic are much tighter while almost the same in length.

Birdy

Let's reiterate something I said a couple of months ago, after watching it on the pitch:

BEST kit since the Centenary one in 2000!

Slevinn

I wanted to buy the turquoise training top but medium size isn?t available anymore. Do training shirts get restocked?

JerseyAddict

These training kits are available at every large jersey webshop. Unistore, kitbag, even on Nike app (curetnly they have -10% bitrhday at app)

Home of Barca Fans