New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Andresito

Staff member
[INFO LA SOURCE] Nike is seriously considering offering a home jersey for several clubs, including PSG, which would be worn for 2 years. From an ecological point of view it is interesting, from the point of view of the wallet too. Buy a single home jersey that would last 2 seasons.

What do you guys think? I actually like that it changes every season, I mean you're not forced to buy every single shirt. Imagine if we end up with a trash shirt for two years.

Alik

What do you mean? It's economically better for the average fan. Most probably not better for the club. Especially a club that has such big changes every season like we do.

Exactly. I would expect sales to drop, so I don't see why Nike/clubs would consider it.

Andresito

Staff member
Exactly. I would expect sales to drop, so I don't see why Nike/clubs would consider it.

Usually most of the money ends up at the manufacturer anyway. Besides, in today's world it can be beneficial in other ways to stand out with positive ecological views, just like donating to Unicef, UNHCR etc.

But like I said, I hope Barca keep their current model.

Birdy

[INFO LA SOURCE] Nike is seriously considering offering a home jersey for several clubs, including PSG, which would be worn for 2 years. From an ecological point of view it is interesting, from the point of view of the wallet too. Buy a single home jersey that would last 2 seasons.

What do you guys think? I actually like that it changes every season, I mean you're not forced to buy every single shirt. Imagine if we end up with a trash shirt for two years.

I am def. in favor...

Kits change too frequently nowadays, and there are more every year (many teams have 4 kits in a season the last few years).
We use to associate Cryuff's Barca with a certain kit or 2 certain kits, but we can't do that with Pep's Barca for instance because there were too many kits...

The downsize is that a badly designed (like Barca's 21-22 home) will stick longer than what the fans want.

But having a nice kit (like Barca's 22-23 or the European 21-22) longer is really nice..
Away kits can change more often, but 2 years IMO is the ideal duration for a home kit

Andresito

Staff member
In early 2023, Nike will release a special Barcelona 22-23 fourth shirt in the colors of the Senyera, yellow and red, with blue. [@Footy_Headlines]

Yay another Senyera shirt.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My sponsor less home Jersey came today its great looking

Did you get the authentic or the replica version? How is the fit? Nike's fit or the authentic jerseys does seem to change every year.

I am waiting for the away kit to come out so I can order both the home and away from the club store together.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Got the replica version it is a decent fit

Yeah, the replica fit doesn't appear to change much year after year. The authentic one, because of the fabric used, sometimes they are more stretchy which would allow a greater fit and sometimes they are less so, I felt.

Home of Barca Fans