New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

I have to say after Dani came back and everything he has done and said.. you should buy his jersey. Playing in EL or not. He is a legend and he loves Barca. Amazing role model and funny person too. Just fun.
Guy is a winner in football and life.

I will for yure. Just have to decide which kit. I have all 3 now. So it will be a "double"...

In may they will be on sale for sure. I hope Araujo extends the contract. I am tempted to get his shirt to.

Nucky

Nice ...

I also wanted to buy third kit with Alwes print but now I have doubts cause he won't play in EL.

This one is without a name, the away game is with Alves name printed on the back.. I'm getting all 3 of this season's kits.. Couldn't find last years black away kit anywhere..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This looks like a picture of the actual kits with the real Spotify print, rather than a rendered picture. The new kits look pretty good to me.

FNV9L5UXMAIll7S

serghei

These look nice. Don't understand why the 1st kit shirt is with three pieces at the neck while the other with two.

Birdy

This looks like a picture of the actual kits with the real Spotify print, rather than a rendered picture. The new kits look pretty good to me.

FNV9L5UXMAIll7S

Where did you get the image Luft?

Footy Headlines, who are the most reliable, haven't posted.

I don't like the home kit rendering in this one.
The sleeves should be black, not blue, and the Spotify logo shall be in yellow, not white, like in this rendering:
FNXWhAcX0AIGyIK

Last edited:

serghei

The sleeves should be black, not blue, and the Spotify logo shall be in yellow, not white, like in this rendering:
FNXWhAcX0AIGyIK

They got the ball wrong. :coffee:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

It is from Barca Universal's twitter account, they posted it yesterday. They look real to me, the shoulders and sleeves should be dark blue, not black anyways. The Spotify logo should be white, not gold like in that Frenkie rendition. Remember the following picture which was leaked a while ago when Spotify surfaced? It was supposed to be some sort of demo, which looks like the actual jerseys (I believe) that you see in the picture from Barca Universal.

FKBf5L6XEAMBv_p

Home of Barca Fans