New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Vilarrubi

Actully, it's similar to 1991-92 ( intentionally inspired from the out EC winning year ) except for the collar and the standard 2016 design ( I personally don't like seeing it at the Euro's on the NT )

FC-Barcelona-16-17-Kit%2B%25281%2529.JPG

Looks so retro, I think for 1991 it was considered a cutting edge design :D.
It was our last year before Kappa and as I recall from clips, it was standard to have the blue line in the middle and two red on the sides, what differed from others years are the pinstripes.

It's a mix between this and the 2003 one jairzinho mentioned, it has the darker blue sleeves instead of continued stripes.

This 2016 shirt and the 14/15 home shirt are by far my favourites of recent times, got my Vapor version a while back it doesn't disappoint!

Pablo Escobar

It's a mix between this and the 2003 one jairzinho mentioned, it has the darker blue sleeves instead of continued stripes.

This 2016 shirt and the 14/15 home shirt are by far my favourites of recent times, got my Vapor version a while back it doesn't disappoint!

No, that's just because the Nike 2016 base designs which is the case for all shirts for this season:

England%2BEuro%2B2016%2Bkits%2Breleased.jpg

The 2003 shirts were just like that for us, this is just a coincidence there's some resemblance to that one but it's not similar, because this is just darker blue, that one used a very dark tone of navy used as base on the 3rd used that year.

2003-04-shirt-fc-barcelona-nike-away-s-m.jpg

This season shirt is intentionally inspired from the 1991-92 that apart from the pinstripes uses lighter shades of red and blue than usual on our shirts used back then.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Ordered mine today. Can't wait to wear this beautiful kit. Also ordered Barca phone case :)

ScoobySquats

Where did you buy the jerseys from? Any places shipping to Canada? World Soccer Shop has authentic jersey for over 160 USD and i am in no way paying that

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Where did you buy the jerseys from? Any places shipping to Canada? World Soccer Shop has authentic jersey for over 160 USD and i am in no way paying that

You can try www.soccerpro.com, they sell the authentic version of our 16/17 jersey for USD $148.49 (once placed in the cart you will see the actual price), plus you can use a coupon (SAVE10) to get $10 off the total. It is on pre-order though.

Professor Chaos

manchester-city-16-17-third-kit-2.jpg

City 3rd kit. We all know Nike uses the same template for every team. So as we know for now Barca kit will be like this but different color (light blue/green like away 2010 from rumours)
Away 2010:
12825.jpg

//Leaked balls showing the colors of the new Barca 3rd kit:

Nike-Match-Ball-Clues.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans