New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

Second. I have one (Vapor version) with Visca Catalunya and a fist with an Estelada star printed in the back of the jersey, really nice.

It would be great if they made new "batch" of vapor ones without that *****n Beko on the sleeve. That would allow us to make UCL version.

Birdy

The official quad pic for the game reveals the kit:
Purple against Atleti!

Good, I was getting anxious we will see the Senyera for 3rd yr in a row against them

TheStig

Would love to know how much did the kit sales fell from previous seasons? No Messi, bad results and a horrible home kit. I bet it's around 50%

Windhook

Messi's departure, lack of major trophies and horrible 1st kit are the reasons for dropping sales. Actually the horrible design suits perfectly the tragic performance on the pitch.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi's departure, lack of major trophies and horrible 1st kit are the reasons for dropping sales. Actually the horrible design suits perfectly the tragic performance on the pitch.

I want to make sure I didn't misunderstand you, are you saying our sales are dropping because of those reasons or are you saying this is why they are doing the sales right now? If the former, did you read some sources for that?

Windhook

I want to make sure I didn't misunderstand you, are you saying our sales are dropping because of those reasons

I meant this part. And no, I didn't read any financial reports, I can judge by the lack of support for the team this season, especially pre-Xavi. On Tuesday 50 000 turned at Camp Nou in a key CL game, I know it was raining, but sure wasn't the first time in history.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans