New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

What is with that "only until 17.9.2021." Like some "exclusivity" shit etc... like "buy now or never"... with that design it will be "never" for a lot of fans.

OK, I've got newsletter...

The kit goes on sale from September 9-17 only in the Bar?a Stores at the Camp Nou, Canaletes, Passeig de Gr?cia, La Roca Village, and Barcelona Airport T1 and T2, as well as via the club's e-commerce outlets. After that, it will be available from all of the usual points of sale.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's funny cause this shirt got shot down completely by Dutch forum. Interesting to see that people like it here.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One more reason for me to like this jersey, because we will be able to buy it with the Barca "Play" typography printed on it since it will be used for the CL and probably Copa del Rey too, not the hideous La Liga typeface that I abhor.

Andresito

Staff member
Senyera kit is still in our arsenal right? Can't imagine us playing Levante away in the purple kits.

Windhook

Ugly, I don't like it and I'm disappointed with Nike year after year adapting some "revolutionary" kit designs for Barca trying to overcomplicate things by including every symbol of Catalonia inside a shirt. Keep it simple, for a moment think like Cruyff - simple football.

Birdy

The UCL shirt is beautiful.
It's the first time in many years that I can remember, the colors are so vibrant and lively!
Plus the design which is interesting!

It's a pity that the short and sock colors are messed up, when it was so easy to make them accompany better the shirt,
and spoil the overall feeling...

Home of Barca Fans