Kalidou Koulibaly

Windhook

Doesn't he say that about every good player? :lol:

They usually don't sell, but contract running out changes a lot.

Yes, indeed. Of course Aurelio De Laurentiis is known for showmanship and some wicked claims and I wouldn't buy into his demands very seriously.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think City wanted him but De Laurentiis was being a pain to deal with so they went with Ruben Dias instead. Was also linked heavily to Liverpool around the same time.

I guess Napoli asked for an unreasonable amount, probably 100m+.

TheStig

I didn't say try to include Umtiti, Ruiqi or something like that. Those 3 that I wrote still have some value.

gasgas

................Ter stegen
Dest....Araujo..Koulibaly...Alba
........Tchouameni..frenkie
Dembele.....Pedri...........fati
............Lewandowski

Dreams are like angels. They keep bad at bay.

Temptation

Can confirm that he's still a brilliant CB and a proper leader of the defense. This guy has balls of steel. This ain't his peak but still very very good. Watched a fair amount of him recently.

Chelsea are very interested in him and need reinforcements at the back so gonna be tough for Barca.

Andresito

Staff member
All teams in Ligue 1 wore their usual kits last game, with the small difference of name and number on their backs being rainbow coloured in support of LGBTQ in a league initiative.
Gueye received a lot of criticism for not playing, but he pointed to his religious beliefs. Lots of Senegalese players have come out in support of him.

Koulibaly the latest one.
"Monsieur Gueye your choices must be respected and not interpreted. Come on brother"

jld377npb8091.png

Barcilliant

All teams in Ligue 1 wore their usual kits last game, with the small difference of name and number on their backs being rainbow coloured in support of LGBTQ in a league initiative.
Gueye received a lot of criticism for not playing, but he pointed to his religious beliefs. Lots of Senegalese players have come out in support of him.

"Monsieur Gueye your choices must be respected and not interpreted. Come on brother"

jld377npb8091.png

Awesome. I'm tired of all this BS. Players shouldn't be used to forward the elites agenda.

Barcilliant

jld377npb8091.png

Good. Players shouldn't be used to forward these fake, woke agendas of the elites.

Andresito

Staff member
He cited religious reasons for not doing it.

At the same time he has no problem wearing shirts with betting and alcohol companies on them :mou:

Home of Barca Fans