Kalidou Koulibaly

Joan

So, we need midfield reinforcements and we are going to spend 30 million on Lenglet, 40 on Koulibaly and 100 on Griezmann.

Great! I hope that one of them can be converted into a CM.

If we sign Koulibaly, will we sing Lenglet?

We also need a defender. And an attacker, probably.

FCBfan22

If we sign Koulibaly, will we sing Lenglet?

We also need a defender. And an attacker, probably.

Yes, we need a defender. Yes we need an attacker.
But most importantly, we need a midfielder.

Priorities should be (in this order):

-a CM
-a CB
-a FW

But our board has flipped them upside down. I wouldn't be too surprised if we sign 2 CB's and a FW without signing a WC CM.

Trickykid

So, we need midfield reinforcements and we are going to spend 30 million on Lenglet, 40 on Koulibaly and 100 on Griezmann.

Great! I hope that one of them can be converted into a CM.

Jesus Christ, dude, do you really, honestly believe that we'll buy both Lenglet and Koulibaly just after having renewed Umtiti?

FCBfan22

Jesus Christ, dude, do you really, honestly believe that we'll buy both Lenglet and Koulibaly just after having renewed Umtiti?

Well, with our board you never know...

Of course I hope I'm wrong, but with Lenglet almost purchased and nw these rumours, I can see them do that.

Saladin

Too good to be a bench player or a rotation piece

Koulibaly is so strong and a much better option for the starting spot than Pique. Buy him and rotate Pique. Which will never happen, I know, but it would be the right move.

Joan

We're apparently interested in him. Price would be 120 mil. :lol: Seriously doubt this rumor. There is no way we're paying that much for a CB.

Givenchy

We're apparently interested in him. Price would be 120 mil. :lol: Seriously doubt this rumor. There is no way we're paying that much for a CB.

i cant say i've seen much of him but i've heard alot about him. how much would you say hes worth in this market?

Home of Barca Fans