Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

FinBarcelonafan

Are there any reports about his injury. Again a great game, huge improvement from last season.

Eric Garcia has confirmed in the mixed zone that his abductor is fine. [via @carpetasFCB] #fcblive ✅

Eric: "I'm fine, no injury. I'm very happy to score the goal, and I'm going to keep on working. I'm very happy to hear Xavi's words about me. There is competition for everyone here."

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

He's really doing well so far this season. Still need to wait and see if he can keep it up especially vs tough opponents but looks promising.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Based on what he has shown so far this season he *deserves* to start over Christensen as long as Kounde is our RB, and I'm not his biggest fan.

Still have to see how he does vs. a physical opponent and team, but he def deserves a shot at it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Really like him for his work ethic. Seems he is really eager to make it. But can't help but wonder what would happen if Sane took him on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Really like him for his work ethic. Seems he is really eager to make it. But can't help but wonder what would happen if Sane took him on.

Maybe he fouls him which would have been a pretty decent outcome Christensen should have prob thought about :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Eric Garc?a, ese es el tweet.<a href="https://t.co/f2S1GNuJ0G">pic.twitter.com/f2S1GNuJ0G</a></p>— Kratos Cul? (@KratosCule) <a href="https://twitter.com/KratosCule/status/1579301222464749569?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 10, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Birdy

The difference Araujo Kounde and this fella make to our backline compared to Pique is enormous

Stat from yesterday:
- Bar?a's defensive line in the previous matches (53 meters)
- Defensive line yesterday (48)

An old and finished fuck canNOT hold a high line!!

Birdy

Can Garcia play as a DM?

I think his future might lie there.
If Araujo-Kounde is our long-term CB pair, he might be our long-term pivot (together with Nico, who I still hold on high prospects at DM)

He is superb on the ball, distribution, recognizing space, making meters when necessary, etc.
The only skill he has to develop is receiving with his back turned.
Maybe we need to buy some stopgap like Jorginho until he learns that skill, but only a stopgap

Nazario1985

The difference Araujo Kounde and this fella make to our backline compared to Pique is enormous

Stat from yesterday:
- Bar?a's defensive line in the previous matches (53 meters)
- Defensive line yesterday (48)

An old and finished fuck canNOT hold a high line!!

I hope you are joking by putting this dog shit player's name with Araujo and Kunde

vuji_31

I think his future might lie there.
If Araujo-Kounde is our long-term CB pair, he might be our long-term pivot (together with Nico, who I still hold on high prospects at DM)

He is superb on the ball, distribution, recognizing space, making meters when necessary, etc.
The only skill he has to develop is receiving with his back turned.
Maybe we need to buy some stopgap like Jorginho until he learns that skill, but only a stopgap

Hell no.

These two can be 3rd options at best on CDM positions.

Home of Barca Fans