Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

Bobo32

Nevermind Araujo being the best player outside of that slow reaction.

Araujo was very lucky not to give away the penalty (maybe even twice?) too.
He played well for his standard, but his weaknesses were obvious.

The one who wants to be as petty as those blaming Eric for 0-1 can blame Araujo for 0-3 too, btw.

Hawk

The Catalan Frank de Boer. Similar flaws as the overrated Dutch lefty and will get expose by todays equivalent of Claudio Lopez, the same way de boer did be it la liga or CL.

Last edited:

vegitot

The one who wants to be as petty as those blaming Eric for 0-1 can blame Araujo for 0-3 too, btw.

Fool. The one who tried to block Lewa's shot is Mingueza and with an empty net behind, inside the box. Muller's shot is from outside with several players ahead.

Messi983

I don't blame Eric for 0-1, I don't blame Araujo for 0-3. It's a team game after all but there is no doubt Araujo had a much better game overall than Eric.

Devils

I knew we were doomed the moment they decided to bring this stinky little Catalan back to the club.

This guy is even worse than Bartra.

Hearing his name pisses me off. He's so fucking shit how can these clowns in this club think he's any good. I'd rather have literally anyone else.

Home of Barca Fans