Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

Sailor Mars

His weaknesses weren't tested much in this game, but he does look better physically. Good passer and made some good interceptions.

Hasn't put a wrong foot forward so far in the season.

FinBarcelonafan

His weaknesses weren't tested much in this game, but he does look better physically. Good passer and made some good interceptions.

Hasn't put a wrong foot forward so far in the season.

He definitely improved physically. Last season he lost every foot race but now he even wins some.

utility73

He definitely looks improved .. but on the other hand I want to first see him against with good performances against real opponents without brainfarting all over the place.

But yeah, I am all for it for him proving me/us wrong in the long run.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's been quite impressive so far this season. Still think he'll be an issue vs. more athletic forwards though, but if he continues like this he definitely is going to stay at Barca for quite some time.

Zidane82

Wonder what we would be like with three at the back .

Eric in the centre for his passing ability and Aroujo and Kounde either side of him ..

We could try against one of the poorer teams

Zidane82

Wouldn?t trust him against elite sides, or up against physical/athletic strikers (or defenders at corners).

On paper, the Araujo Kounde partnership is best. I actually don?t understand why Garcia couldn?t be tried out at RB - largely because he isn?t slow, has decent technique, but isn?t as good a CB as Kounde/Araujo/Christensen

That was my thinking

He has to be better than Roberto at RB

Home of Barca Fans