Scandinavian football

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yo @Morten and @DonAK would you happen to know anything about Henrik Heggheim whom my club Br?ndby have just bought? Young CB apparently. I don't expect much since he's going here, but as long as he's not terrible, I guess it would be a decent succes.

Haven't followed Norwegian football for a while so I do not know much about him, but read he's highly rated. Hopefully he'll have great success for you as we desperately need a good CB for the NT.

Trickykid

Haven't followed Norwegian football for a while so I do not know much about him, but read he's highly rated. Hopefully he'll have great success for you as we desperately need a good CB for the NT.

Aight, thanks man.
Lemme know if you happen to stumple upon something about him.

Morten

We are a terribly run club, at every level.

Considering our resources its almost as if it should be considered a crime to do this year after year.

Glimt are going to destroy us 5-0 in the next match.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Considering our resources its almost as if it should be considered a crime to do this year after year.

I don't what club you are talking about, but Ole is available to steady the ship.

DonAK

You can say that again. Literally cost a man his job because you backed out last minute only to hire Reka :lol: :lol:

DonAK

2nd time in what, 10 years?

How they keep doing this is beyond me.

Their board room is full of muppets. And to think their fans were dreaming about getting Knutsen. So were you guys as well tbf :mou:

Don't really follow Norwegian football much now. Went to a couple of VIF games at Intility last year though. One of them being against you guys.

Actually now that I think about it that might have been in 2019. Was during the summerish.

Last edited:

Morten

The greatest coach in Norwegian history, and in my view, one of the best ever, is dead.

Nils Arne Eggen had many health issues in later years, so its not exactly shocking, its sad all the same.
He will always be remembered for his personality, his ability to recreate success, and not just to win, but to do it in style, even against some of the best teams in the world.

RIP Nils Arne Eggen

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
RIP Nils Arne Eggen. One of the greatest Norwegian legends of all time.

His team dominated the Norwegian league for decades, won CL games against teams like Real Madrid, and famously called “The Miracle in Milano” here in Norway, went to San Siro to face prime AC Milan in the 90s, winning and knocking them out of the CL.

Home of Barca Fans