When will the streak end?

When will the streak end?

• Total voters

SKS-

Unless you believe Barca will retire the sport and never lose, at some point, the streak we are on will come to an end. When do you think it will end?

I think it goes without saying, but the streak is for games unbeaten (currently at 37), which means even if we draw, the streak continues.

The champions league will obviously provide stiff competition, but the tough remaining fixtures in La Liga are: @Villarreal, vs RM, and @Sociedad. There is also the CDR final vs Sevilla at the end of the season.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Nevah :lucho2:

Seriously, I think in CL this season, in a 2 leg tie. Something like losing to bayern last season, but still qualifying anyway.

Catalan Fan

I don't think we'll lost in the league, maybe a couple of draws.

An as yet scheduled CL away game we may lose, also the CDR Final is a possibility.

raskolnikov

Anoeta of course, we will end it at 40, nice round number.

By the way, does it end when for example we lose in extra time in cl?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Most probably in Liga once we matematically win it.

Other possibility is UCL in a similar situation to Bayern last season yes.

Other than that, I really can't picture us loosing when it matters, obviously I don't want it to be the CdR final either ^^

khaled_a_d

Most probably in Liga once we matematically win it.

Other possibility is UCL in a similar situation to Bayern last season yes.

Other than that, I really can't picture us loosing when it matters, obviously I don't want it to be the CdR final either ^^

I think yes ,but if we lose on penalties it is a tie

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In all seriousness we can slip up anywhere. We managed to lose the simplest of games and at Camp Nou both under pep and Lucho. Law of big numbers is bound to kick in at some point.

Horatio

You're welcome
We are going to end the season unbeaten. And our streak will at least reach 50. Don't dare to predict from there.

Home of Barca Fans