When would you consider this season to be a success

When would you consider this season to be a success?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raskolnikov

Right now things are looking very good. La liga is ours to lose, copa del rey final and heading towards the cl quarter finals. We have won the supercup, wc for clubs, only lost the Spanish super cup and are on an unbeaten streak of 34 games which has barely been done by a few teams in history.
But still in the end we have won nothing yet at this point. So what outcome would make you happy and consider this season a success?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Team played some great games this season and set some new records.

They already won Club World Cup and European Supercup. If they add La Liga and Copa, I'll be more than satisfied.

As far as CL goes, you always need some luck to win it so whatever happens there, happens.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Domestic double the year after a treble is pretty brilliant.. Usually after a treble everyone is exhausted and not as "horny" (LVG) You cant ever expect to win the CL... and DEF not the year after winning it... the Football gods just dont work that well! I would take Treble last year double this year Liga next year :)

khaled_a_d

Depending on my expectation by the start of the year? the league will do it
But since we are in CDR final .then let's make it the domestic double please

serghei

La Liga and it's a successful season. Anything more and it's already awesome. Treble and we set new heights in club football.

BarçaBarça

La Liga and it's a successful season. Anything more and it's already awesome. Treble and we set new heights in club football.

Precisely - a treble (or just CL for that matter) 2 years in a row would be historical and not just a succes for this season. It would be hard for anyone to ever repeat!

Horatio

You're welcome
I just have really high expectations for MSN mate.

but yeah, I do not consider myself a cule. Most of my favorite players play for Barca right now though :D

cool.

CbcpZRvWIAEsAEC-500x279.jpg

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Always a success winning the league as that should be any team's first priority.

SKS-

La Liga for me, anything beyond that sweetens the deal. In the balance of the season, winning the domestic league shows who is superior, whereas some flukey things can always happen in cup matches.

BarcaOG

Banned
Definitely La Liga. Consistent league dominance is the bedrock broader success--we tend to do better in all competitions when we are leading the league (unlike Madrid, for example, who have won a few CLs without also winning the league).

Losing the league in 2014 was really tough. Cup competitions always involve some luck, so it is easier to accept defeat there.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans