Marcus Rashford

Jenks

Like Ed Woodward pitched United to Klopp in 2015: "We're like an Adult Disneyland!"

I can't remember which pundit it was, but they said they spoke to Woodward and privately he still believes that their recruitment has been good.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Campos seems to like his reclamation projects. Could be decent depth if they get him on the cheap. Farmer's league + change of scenery could do Rashford wonders. Still a talented player in him.

It's a weird one since they just signed Ekitike. Not sure how everyone will get their minutes.

feggydinho

Campos seems to like his reclamation projects. Could be decent depth if they get him on the cheap. Farmer's league + change of scenery could do Rashford wonders. Still a talented player in him.

Would be interesting if it doesn't work and blows in his face, with signings like Renato Sanches, or targets like Rashford. Who's next, Munir or Morata?

Rassvet

Rashford should say he's turning down PSG over human rights concerns with their ownership.

Would be a nice PR coup for him and wreck PSG pretty bad.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Can imagine Messi won't play every single game, especially with the WC coming. After a demanding WC I think many (older) players will need a shorter rest.

Also have Neymar who's injured every other day.

Ahead of CL games I think Messi will usually rest.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Can imagine Messi won't play every single game, especially with the WC coming. After a demanding WC I think many (older) players will need a shorter rest.

Also have Neymar who's injured every other day.

Ahead of CL games I think Messi will usually rest.

PSG need new players but not a rashford if they want the cl

TheStig

He's not a footballer primary but he could do wonders as his real profession, helping the poor blacks of Paris.

Horatio

You're welcome
Sad to see what happened to him. Remember him being breakout talent and looked promising.
Did penalty miss destroy him?

fergus90

I actually think growing taller ruined him. When he was 17/18 he had a much lower centre of gravity and was able to dribble.

Now he couldn’t dribble if you held his family hostage.

Home of Barca Fans