Favorite La Liga manager?

Favorite La Liga manager?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be interesting to hear what are your favorite managers in La Liga (excluding Lucho obviously)

So let's have a vote!

Note: You can vote for more than 1

El Flaco

Rayo made a strong comeback from 1-0 to 2-1 before they were down to 9 men after two red cards, Rayo could've even won/draw that game I think.

--

Marcelino.

Catalan Fan

How can you have a "fav" yet vote for more than one ? Rubbish lol.

Paco tries to play football, so I go him.Plus, they play in a weird and small 3 sided stadium which I find quite amusing.

You fuckers who voted for Simione should bow your heads in shame btw, shocking ! :lol:

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
How can you have a "fav" yet vote for more than one ? Rubbish lol.

Paco tries to play football, so I go him.Plus, they play in a weird and small 3 sided stadium which I find quite amusing.

You fuckers who voted for Simione should bow your heads in shame btw, shocking ! :lol:

Thank you for telling us who we should admire.

Messi983

No love for Gary? :lol:

Marcelino. No Paco Jemez for me after that Bernabau game.

You can't blame Paco for that result. They were a better team until they were 2 players down.

Paco Jemez, Diego Simeone and Javi Gracia for "others".

Finaly someone who like Javi Gracia too.

I like some other coaches too but if I only had to choose three they would be Paco, Berizzo and Gracia. I respect Simeone but don't always like the way his team play.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If I had put more options, Gracia would be first there, Abelardo second (for sentimental reasons).

Messi983

Yes, I root for Abelardo too. And wish Eusebio well even if he wasn't very liked for most of his time as Barça B coach.

And I almost forget Rubi. Levante is playing some good football since he's there. The same for Las Palmas and Quique Setien. They'll probably both be relegated though.

Home of Barca Fans