15 - Andreas Christensen

Temptation

Rudiger is a fabulous defender !

Fast , huge , has a great long pass on him , totally committed to the point of cynical.

Christensen is a better marker than Rudiger. He has more defensive awaremess and better positioning. Reads the game well and good on the ball.

Rudiger is very aggressive, good ball carrier, great 1 on 1, great shithouse and a dirty player. Strong and extremely fast. Christensen is soft af. He's a better Lindelof.

Both Rudiger and Christensen are bang average in the air. Thiago Silva despite his size is so much better in the air than both.

HushHush

Damn, this is a really bad sign for me. If he has anxiety playing for Chelsea, wait till he arrives in Barcelona..

Lol, why are you all buying this? A guy who no problem played a UEFA cup and CL final, and a semi final for Denmark.
A guy who has never had these issues with Denmark or Gladbach, only Chelsea.

It has been debunked in Danish media as being BS, both by him, his agent and his teammates.

It has nothing to do with anxiety.

HushHush

Damn, this is a really bad sign for me. If he has anxiety playing for Chelsea, wait till he arrives in Barcelona..

AC does not have anxiety problems - Has been debunked in the Danish media by himself, his Dad, his agent, and his teammates in Denmark.

Kid played a Europa league final, a CL final, a Euro semi final with no issues.

There are other reasons for him not playing.

This rumor needs to stop.

jamrock

Good 3rd choice CB, welcome, we are missing one key piece to replace pique, who will still be a starter next season.

FinBarcelonafan

I think this is one of those low key good signings. Nothing you will celebrate crazily but adds a lot of quality to our lineup.

Messi983

Welcome.

Shouldn't be too hard to be an improvement over Lenglet and Umtiti at least but expect even more. I think he'll surprise a lot of people.

So now that he and Kessie are confirmed we're entering that uncertain territory where we have no idea what will happen but can only hope for the best. :alemany:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Welcome.

Shouldn't be too hard to be an improvement over Lenglet and Umtiti at least but expect even more. I think he'll surprise a lot of people.

So now that he and Kessie are confirmed we're entering that uncertain territory where we have no idea what will happen but can only hope for the best. :alemany:

He'll be an automatic starter, much better than finished Pique.

Joan

He'll be an automatic starter, much better than finished Pique.

We'll see about that. Pique wasn't there in the 2nd part of the season due to injuries. Our defence looked better with him due to experience and positioning. Arguably our best cb last season.

Happy that Christensen came. Hope he does well.

Home of Barca Fans