15 - Andreas Christensen

Birdy

FeTGAlPXwAQsRFH

Basso92

It's funny how quickly people can turn on a club legend. Yeah I Don't like him but he was amazing. Just a shame he overstayed.
Also guaranteed to return as President. It's his No 1 goal when he finish his career but probably when he is in his late 40s

JohnN

It's funny how quickly people can turn on a club legend. Yeah I Don't like him but he was amazing. Just a shame he overstayed.
Also guaranteed to return as President. It's his No 1 goal when he finish his career but probably when he is in his late 40s

His career is finished though. Has other things on his mind already.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's reported Kounde might be back in time for the Clasico.

Pique against Inter though. Could turn out pretty badly.

Richard.H

He came out to be a very shitty human being and his drama games (Griezmann doc, promising that he will be the first to leave if it makes Barca better after the 8-2 thrashing, etc.) have done nothing but humiliate the club further. Since Bartomeu days this club has been a laughing stock. If he is future president then this club deserves even more humiliations.

El Gato

Villarato!
With Stamford Bridge in mind is one legged half fit Christensen still better than big Jerry for this Sunday?

Home of Barca Fans