Virgil van Dijk

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't think people should be too mean to guys like Rassvet and Temptation. It's obvious they struggle with their own insecurities which is why they keep tilting and insulting people when called out for their rubbish, not to forget all the stuff about creating 8 accounts on the same forum and being posing as fans of multiple teams or no teams on other forums :coffee:

Temptation

Don't think people should be too mean to guys like Rassvet and Temptation. It's obvious they struggle with their own insecurities which is why they keep tilting and insulting people when called out for their rubbish, not to forget all the stuff about creating 8 accounts on the same forum and being posing as fans of multiple teams or no teams on other forums :coffee:

Calm down. I know you need 3 dudes giving you handjobs in order to come up against me but you don't have to join the bandwagon so desperately to get one up on me. :lol:

Take it easy. It's all good.

iniestaGOAT

Virgil van Bum. Awful positioning on that challenge even before the foul. Showed why he prefers to back away

Well he is old and finished

He should have cashed in Playing for a big team and earn double wages instead wasted away his career in Liverpool with less money, 1 ucl 1 pl

CatalinR10

FaywRGGXwAIwymO

Andresito

Staff member
Virgil Van Pique

Keeps backing and backing without actually making the tackle

Nah, Pique has explained how you need to delay an attack as a lone CB for the midfielders to catch up from behind when playing a high line.

VVD is doing his passive defending in his own box lol

Temptation

The only game he looked like his excellent self this season was the City community sh. Game.

Everything about our team has looked off in the first 3 league games.

There are sections of the fanbase saying that VVD's ego is harming him because he doesn't want to get dribbled past or beaten by players.

For me, it's unfair to single him out since the collective performance has been off and incoherent and it's just 3 games into the season.

He’s not been great for a while but he’s started off this season really poorly.

Bollox. He was absolutely fantastic last season.

Home of Barca Fans