Negative Thinking Cules

Farripas

I am glad to see a new member who seems to have some sound opinions
I hope he doesn't get treated badly by you because of this strange speculation...

Tbh it baffles me that people would speculate in using multiple accounts on this football forum.

Let's go with this man, don't worry. Let's have fun!

WE'RE THE SAME PERSON!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO :rockon:

Richard.H

I miss that dude kattanib who would reply to his own posts and post some crazy stuff on the Messi thread :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Here's some more similarities:

Use of ( ) to indicate asides, thought Farripas does it more than you.

Use of ...

Random structuring of paragraphs/thoughts. One line paragraph, sometimes a long block, sometimes two words.

And the general tone is quite similar.

Not 100% but 99% it's you dawg.

Not the biggest thing but it's consistent between the two: "they" both write ter Stegen wrong, with a capital T.

Joan

I'll just use the spotlight this thread's having to notice the annual bashing season has already started on here :yawn:

Nazario1985

To be fair to bobo32 some people here also though i was george Costanza (but apparently his English is way better than mine ... :evil:)

Previously to that i was an alt account for BBZ (don't see him that much lately :neutral: )

Bobo32

To be fair to bobo32 some people here also though i was george Costanza (but apparently his English is way better than mine ... :evil:)

Previously to that i was an alt account for BBZ (don't see him that much lately :neutral: )

Ok, I saw some speculate that we were the same person as well.
I think it is a case of "know others as you know yourself" for some of these posters...
Thanks for the link in the other thread btw.

kattanib

I miss that dude kattanib who would reply to his own posts and post some crazy stuff on the Messi thread :lol:

I am here my friend, all sound and healthy for now .. last year was a bit hectic lots of work traveling, motorcycle riding at free times and Barca playing shit football honestly.. the only thing that sparked the kid in me, which is Fati touching the ball, was not even there the entire season :(

Was it you who liked my kid references?

raedkuwait

So apparently I am band from the chat for no reason what so ever, I guess cause I am Arabic, wtf is this. After
Being one of the oldest member in this forum.

Home of Barca Fans