Negative Thinking Cules

Nazario1985

So apparently I am band from the chat for no reason what so ever, I guess cause I am Arabic, wtf is this. After
Being one of the oldest member in this forum.

I was banned from the chat for more than a year cause i dared disturb the confortable theories of the Forum Amigos.

Beside your English is as bad as mine while being from Kuwait ? :thinking:

PS: don't say you are Arabic or Algerian, Horatio will jump on you

raedkuwait

I was banned from the chat for more than a year cause i dared disturb the confortable theories of the Forum Amigos.

Beside your English is as bad as mine while being from Kuwait ? :thinking:

PS: don't say you are Arabic or Algerian, Horatio will jump on you
Hhhhh so we have a forum Amigos also, man thats
Really bad. Amigoes are after us every where.
My english is ok when i want it to be ok. Hhh

Rassvet

All the news this summer is destroying my hope for next season

If Messi stays: I see either a group stage CL exit or at best a R16 one. In La Liga, we’ll get maybe around 70-75 points and be comfortably top 4 but not title challengers.

If Messi leaves: Expecting a CL group stage exit and us bordering on making top 4 or not

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Getting hit by La Liga and Tebas with the unreasonably low wage bill limit and being able to renew Messi and register new players as a result; Dembele and Griezmann pissing off fans in Japan and East Asia and the club might take a hit financially; facing backlash from playing a friendly against FC Beitar in Jerusalem and negative PR...

We are getting hit from all directions.

Devils

If Barto and co were operating in the streets, their whole block would have been lit up by now.

jZnQYW.gif

Dusted on sight.

Never seen anything like this but at least I can say I lived to see the demise of FC Barcelona.

Jadentheman

Not the demise, end of a generation of greatness. You saw the rising action with Ronaldinho & friends, the climax with Pep/Xaviniesta/Messi, and the falling action with MSN era. This is the resolution of two decades of greatness. All clubs go through this cycle. But yeah it won't be pretty. You can be negative.

Home of Barca Fans