User Tag List

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Negative Thinking Cules

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of our teams that played today lost: Football, basketball, futsal and roller hockey...

Dark Thursday.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We more and more become a laughingstock and club that people don't respect anymore. Latest edition in "Yearly European Barca Humiliation - Magazine" brought a loss to Frankfurt with a fan invasion in Camp Nou. I'm from Austria, so i'll give my own view on this. On german speaking social media they rip us apart, i've read hundreds of negative comments concerning barca, mostly stating that we are sore losers. Blaming the loss to the massive amount of guestfans, which is a direct outcome of barcelonas miserable home fanbase.

The next thing is that whenever we are linked with a big transfer target, everyone on german/austrian sports TV asks how that is possible with that amount of debt. We are in the same league as City/PSG in the public opinion now as a money burning machine, but without the same sources of income as the mentionend ones.

The many humiliations on the field in the last years didn't help either. Just yesterday i saw an add for a feature on DAZN (german sport streaming site) called "The Wonder of Anfield". You can imagine who's the idiot in this documentary. Then we have the glorious 8:2 in a one off game. The 7:0 in two legs against Bayern ain't forgotten either. PSG also got their revenge last year, even though they are bottlers themselves. Roma happened as well, and to top it off Frankfurt in the EL. We've sunk deep, we look naive and arrogant in public opinion. We got humiliations from english, german, italian and french teams in the last years. Add the fails in CL against Atletico and a Real which are far ahead of us now (0:4 didn't bother them), then you get a perfect cocktail for beeing laughed at in all 5 major european leagues.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chin up pal. Every team has “humiliating” losses. Barca will be back.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    Chin up pal. Every team has “humiliating” losses. Barca will be back.
    yeah every team has but barca has it since 16-17 every season which is a bit worrying, mentality is a big topic at barca.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminator View Post
    We more and more become a laughingstock and club that people don't respect anymore. Latest edition in "Yearly European Barca Humiliation - Magazine" brought a loss to Frankfurt with a fan invasion in Camp Nou. I'm from Austria, so i'll give my own view on this. On german speaking social media they rip us apart, i've read hundreds of negative comments concerning barca, mostly stating that we are sore losers. Blaming the loss to the massive amount of guestfans, which is a direct outcome of barcelonas miserable home fanbase.

The next thing is that whenever we are linked with a big transfer target, everyone on german/austrian sports TV asks how that is possible with that amount of debt. We are in the same league as City/PSG in the public opinion now as a money burning machine, but without the same sources of income as the mentionend ones.

The many humiliations on the field in the last years didn't help either. Just yesterday i saw an add for a feature on DAZN (german sport streaming site) called "The Wonder of Anfield". You can imagine who's the idiot in this documentary. Then we have the glorious 8:2 in a one off game. The 7:0 in two legs against Bayern ain't forgotten either. PSG also got their revenge last year, even though they are bottlers themselves. Roma happened as well, and to top it off Frankfurt in the EL. We've sunk deep, we look naive and arrogant in public opinion. We got humiliations from english, german, italian and french teams in the last years. Add the fails in CL against Atletico and a Real which are far ahead of us now (0:4 didn't bother them), then you get a perfect cocktail for beeing laughed at in all 5 major european leagues.
    Don't pay them much attention, when any team is down they are ridiculed, especially in the manner that we lost (Camp Nou getting taken over was the real infamy). Bayern was ridiculed for several days for example, perhaps not in the German-speaking world but where I am and from what I have seen, pretty bad too.

We are a huge club and we are still in the rebuild phrase, it will take time. Let those who laugh at us laugh, their clubs are just incubators for Bayern anyways.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the positivity guys!

Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm back

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminator View Post
    Thanks for the positivity guys!
    wrong thread, my friend.
    ES LO QUE HAY...

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/s...81369588219904
    ES LO QUE HAY...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with him.

I actually don't think we will make any signings other than Christensen and Kessie.

:wow:
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he is right, then this means that there are no signings of Ferran, Christensen and Kessy, and the economic deal of Laporta is a myth. But Kunde, Rafinha and Silva really will not be for a lot of money. Players of clubs of the second and third levels, except for Silva.TEBAS: “If Barcelona complete these financial projects, then they CAN sign Bernardo Silva, Lewandowski and other players.”
    Last edited by Gari; 23rd June 2022 at 02:23 PM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't we make that deal so we can be somehow ,,free" to make these type of transfers ?

Didn't we have available 200 mil to spend it this summer ?
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -