Negative Thinking Cules

JedBanker

Its hard to see a way out of this mess, at least in the 2000s before Dinho we werent faced with the financial problems like we are now. We have Milan written all over us. I like most people on this forum was not a fan of Griezmann...but hell to replace him with Luuk De Jong? I can't believe that signing average over the hill players is what we have become.

frog-fcb

I'm sure de jong will just be a space filler this window we have cut like 200 million off the wage bill so far and whatever we brought in with transfer fees. I reckon this season will be used to reduce debt an play youth then go big next summer

Devils

I'm such a hardcore, dedicated Barca fan that it HURTS me that I have to wait 2 weeks to watch Barca again.

Bobo32

lol@official Barcelona account having a "goal of the month" contest with three options to choose from. Only goal that was scored in september but left out of that competition was Depays penalty....

gregorrin10

Will we ever score again? I'm seriously worried that we won't, at least not until at least Aguero starts playing, and that's scheduled for about 2-3 weeks from now. Him and Dembele, and Fati getting back to 100% fitness from November on should give us something of a spark at least.

But we still have Valencia, a must win vs. Kiev and the Clasico in October. Thank god for the international break, seriously. For our nerves as much as for our injured players to come back. Hopefully Aguero is fit and ready to at least come off the bench in the Valencia game already, and be ready to maybe start against Kiev, where it could be absolutely crucial to have someone capable in that 9 role. Because in addition to our traditionally abysmal defense we are literally toothless right now in attack. Scoring and getting those 3 points against Kiev is absolutely crucial, if we want to have any hope of not getting grouped in the CL. I'd take a close, hard fought win or even a draw vs. Valencia, and also a draw in the Clasico or at least not get humiliated if we lose it (although they are pretty shit right now too, so hopefully with the added motivation we can sneak out a win there, could do wonders to the team's confidence heading into the second half of our CL group games).

I'd take that, if it means beating Kiev. Of course we'll have to beat them away afterwards too (and hope Bayern do their job and beat Benfica twice (or at least win and draw, that would mean Benfica being on 5 points after 4 games, and we hopefully on 6) but by then it will be November and we'll hopefully have a fully fit Fati and Aguero, and Dembele already in the mix as well, to help us with our goal scoring record. Having at least a competent attack until the end of this calendar year will be absolutely crucial, since we're not getting any better in defense and will continue conceding left and right in any case, so the only hope of actually winning games lies in our attack finally at least somewhat clicking, so we can at least outscore the weaker teams and hopefully manage to also beat Benfica later in November and make it out of the group with 9 points, while in the league after the Clasico we'll also have a pretty wide open draw of beatable opponents until the end of the first half of the season, with games against the Madrid teams, Valencia, Sociedad and Bilbao already behind us, so hopefully we finish the calendar year at least in that top 6, with 3 points or less behind that 4th place, to really not fall too far behind. We'll almost certainly be out of the CL by March at the latest, so if by then we're close or in that top 4, we shouldn't have much trouble getting that with only La Liga to play in from that point. I actually hope we go out in the Copa by the quarterfinals, don't really want us playing that semifinals 2 legged tie amidst what will probably be a pretty close fight for the top 4 in the league.

iniestaGOAT

Will we ever score again? I'm seriously worried that we won't, at least not until at least Aguero starts playing, and that's scheduled for about 2-3 weeks from now. Him and Dembele, and Fati getting back to 100% fitness from November on should give us something of a spark at least.

But we still have Valencia, a must win vs. Kiev and the Clasico in October. Thank god for the international break, seriously. For our nerves as much as for our injured players to come back. Hopefully Aguero is fit and ready to at least come off the bench in the Valencia game already, and be ready to maybe start against Kiev, where it could be absolutely crucial to have someone capable in that 9 role. Because in addition to our traditionally abysmal defense we are literally toothless right now in attack. Scoring and getting those 3 points against Kiev is absolutely crucial, if we want to have any hope of not getting grouped in the CL. I'd take a close, hard fought win or even a draw vs. Valencia, and also a draw in the Clasico or at least not get humiliated if we lose it (although they are pretty shit right now too, so hopefully with the added motivation we can sneak out a win there, could do wonders to the team's confidence heading into the second half of our CL group games).

I'd take that, if it means beating Kiev. Of course we'll have to beat them away afterwards too (and hope Bayern do their job and beat Benfica twice (or at least win and draw, that would mean Benfica being on 5 points after 4 games, and we hopefully on 6) but by then it will be November and we'll hopefully have a fully fit Fati and Aguero, and Dembele already in the mix as well, to help us with our goal scoring record. Having at least a competent attack until the end of this calendar year will be absolutely crucial, since we're not getting any better in defense and will continue conceding left and right in any case, so the only hope of actually winning games lies in our attack finally at least somewhat clicking, so we can at least outscore the weaker teams and hopefully manage to also beat Benfica later in November and make it out of the group with 9 points, while in the league after the Clasico we'll also have a pretty wide open draw of beatable opponents until the end of the first half of the season, with games against the Madrid teams, Valencia, Sociedad and Bilbao already behind us, so hopefully we finish the calendar year at least in that top 6, with 3 points or less behind that 4th place, to really not fall too far behind. We'll almost certainly be out of the CL by March at the latest, so if by then we're close or in that top 4, we shouldn't have much trouble getting that with only La Liga to play in from that point. I actually hope we go out in the Copa by the quarterfinals, don't really want us playing that semifinals 2 legged tie amidst what will probably be a pretty close fight for the top 4 in the league.

What do you mean we still have valnencia. Lets stop acting like they are some big thteats. We are going to hammer them.

gregorrin10

What do you mean we still have valnencia. Lets stop acting like they are some big thteats. We are going to hammer them.

Like Madrid did? Saved themselves in the final 5 minutes. Valencia, no matter how good/bad of a season they're having, they always cause problems to Barca and Real. Not just at the Mestalla either in recent seasons, away too. Not to mention this season they're actually been pretty fucking great and are up there with the best teams so far.

Rassvet

All the news this summer is destroying my hope for next season

If Messi stays: I see either a group stage CL exit or at best a R16 one. In La Liga, we?ll get maybe around 70-75 points and be comfortably top 4 but not title challengers.

If Messi leaves: Expecting a CL group stage exit and us bordering on making top 4 or not

stunning foresight

Catta

The injuryes to our youngsters feel worse than all those humiliations in the past years. Starting to lose hope for things getting better in the near future.

Messigician

A source close to a player who is currently suffering a muscle injury at Bar?a, says that the whole dressing room is confused and angry with the constant muscular injuries. They blame it on the physical preparation.

? [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]Prats360 via @Rondeando8TV

Horatio

You're welcome
A source close to a player who is currently suffering a muscle injury at Bar?a, says that the whole dressing room is confused and angry with the constant muscular injuries. They blame it on the physical preparation.

? [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]Prats360 via @Rondeando8TV

Players blaming anyone else but themselves. Shocker.

Home of Barca Fans