Negative Thinking Cules

We more and more become a laughingstock and club that people don't respect anymore. Latest edition in "Yearly European Barca Humiliation - Magazine" brought a loss to Frankfurt with a fan invasion in Camp Nou. I'm from Austria, so i'll give my own view on this. On german speaking social media they rip us apart, i've read hundreds of negative comments concerning barca, mostly stating that we are sore losers. Blaming the loss to the massive amount of guestfans, which is a direct outcome of barcelonas miserable home fanbase.

The next thing is that whenever we are linked with a big transfer target, everyone on german/austrian sports TV asks how that is possible with that amount of debt. We are in the same league as City/PSG in the public opinion now as a money burning machine, but without the same sources of income as the mentionend ones.

The many humiliations on the field in the last years didn't help either. Just yesterday i saw an add for a feature on DAZN (german sport streaming site) called "The Wonder of Anfield". You can imagine who's the idiot in this documentary. Then we have the glorious 8:2 in a one off game. The 7:0 in two legs against Bayern ain't forgotten either. PSG also got their revenge last year, even though they are bottlers themselves. Roma happened as well, and to top it off Frankfurt in the EL. We've sunk deep, we look naive and arrogant in public opinion. We got humiliations from english, german, italian and french teams in the last years. Add the fails in CL against Atletico and a Real which are far ahead of us now (0:4 didn't bother them), then you get a perfect cocktail for beeing laughed at in all 5 major european leagues.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We more and more become a laughingstock and club that people don't respect anymore. Latest edition in "Yearly European Barca Humiliation - Magazine" brought a loss to Frankfurt with a fan invasion in Camp Nou. I'm from Austria, so i'll give my own view on this. On german speaking social media they rip us apart, i've read hundreds of negative comments concerning barca, mostly stating that we are sore losers. Blaming the loss to the massive amount of guestfans, which is a direct outcome of barcelonas miserable home fanbase.

The next thing is that whenever we are linked with a big transfer target, everyone on german/austrian sports TV asks how that is possible with that amount of debt. We are in the same league as City/PSG in the public opinion now as a money burning machine, but without the same sources of income as the mentionend ones.

The many humiliations on the field in the last years didn't help either. Just yesterday i saw an add for a feature on DAZN (german sport streaming site) called "The Wonder of Anfield". You can imagine who's the idiot in this documentary. Then we have the glorious 8:2 in a one off game. The 7:0 in two legs against Bayern ain't forgotten either. PSG also got their revenge last year, even though they are bottlers themselves. Roma happened as well, and to top it off Frankfurt in the EL. We've sunk deep, we look naive and arrogant in public opinion. We got humiliations from english, german, italian and french teams in the last years. Add the fails in CL against Atletico and a Real which are far ahead of us now (0:4 didn't bother them), then you get a perfect cocktail for beeing laughed at in all 5 major european leagues.

Don't pay them much attention, when any team is down they are ridiculed, especially in the manner that we lost (Camp Nou getting taken over was the real infamy). Bayern was ridiculed for several days for example, perhaps not in the German-speaking world but where I am and from what I have seen, pretty bad too.

We are a huge club and we are still in the rebuild phrase, it will take time. Let those who laugh at us laugh, their clubs are just incubators for Bayern anyways.

Devils

I agree with him.

I actually don't think we will make any signings other than Christensen and Kessie.

:wow:

Gari

If he is right, then this means that there are no signings of Ferran, Christensen and Kessy, and the economic deal of Laporta is a myth. But Kunde, Rafinha and Silva really will not be for a lot of money. Players of clubs of the second and third levels, except for Silva.TEBAS: “If Barcelona complete these financial projects, then they CAN sign Bernardo Silva, Lewandowski and other players.”

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Didn't we make that deal so we can be somehow ,,free" to make these type of transfers ?

Didn't we have available 200 mil to spend it this summer ?

Zidane82

Javier Tebas: "El Clasico will be a rare event. We have to study VAR more broadly. We have to see if the people out there are the right people. There is incredible anxiety in all clubs during matches and we have to find solutions as soon as possible."

Zidane82

🚨 Mateu Lahoz and Hernandez Hernandez are both candidates to referee El Clasico. @RamonFuentes74 #FCB 🔴

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Javier Tebas: "El Clasico will be a rare event. We have to study VAR more broadly. We have to see if the people out there are the right people. There is incredible anxiety in all clubs during matches and we have to find solutions as soon as possible."

Basically meaning Barcelona are getting the correct decisions and not losing titles from poor refereeing like he wants them to, in a nutshell.

Home of Barca Fans