Negative Thinking Cules

Rassvet

We're at the start of our equivalent to the post Fergie years for United. This is looking like our Moyes season. We are also much worse off financially than United were so it could be an even tougher recovery.

KingLeo10

We're at the start of our equivalent to the post Fergie years for United. This is looking like our Moyes season. We are also much worse off financially than United were so it could be an even tougher recovery.

And you wanted Messi to come back to this shit show. He should have left much earlier.

iniestaGOAT

We are much worse financially but we will have less competition to make top 4 and have a bit of head start with promising young players.

Need to start rebuild asap letting go of old people

Catta

With Fati being destroyed by injuries and Real most likely getting both Mbappe and Haaland. The next couple of years will be a dark time for us. There is no light at the end of the tunnel so far.

Rassvet

It's February and we're not going to be playing the CL.

I'm still stunned.

It’s not really that stunning.

After all, forum de amigos did say that our champions league knockout stage humiliations would stop without Valverde.

Messi983

We finally have a chance to win the best competition in the world.

Oh yeah, wrong thread, I'm supposed to be negative here. We'll most likely miss out on Arabian Supercup millions next year.

Last edited:

Windhook

Sad thing, but the sporting side of Barca I care more about. It's not that all of sudden the club will turn on Barto buy-all policy mode.

Home of Barca Fans