Negative Thinking Cules

Rassvet

2 months into this summer clear out and....we've loaned Trincao and sold Firpo for 15m. That's it

xxxxxx

how many of those need to cut nine figures off their wage bill?

It's hard to get rid of our high earners. Most are average or have been injured and not played much in the past 18 months.

I can only see us getting rid of Griezmann.... and even that's looking unlikely. I think Atletico is the only realistic shot we have of getting rid of him, but I think Atletico wants us to pay a portion of his salary just like we did with Suarez, and I doubt they want to throw any money into it due to his age and because of his massive wages.

FinBarcelonafan

You have to understand that our players with super high wages are not #1 targets. Teams will come looking for Pjanic, Lenglet, Roberto, Coutinho if they miss their #1 or #2 targets. Then we can talk about deals for them.

Nobody is coming screaming for these guys. They are plan B or C.

We will probably have to wait longer than we want but that's the only way..

Patience

JerseyAddict

Barca players are "damaged" goods with sky high wages. That is the reality and who would want to sign them. For current wages.

ryuken

We probably will have to accept playing like shiet for a few season till all the deadweights contract run out

Home of Barca Fans