Negative Thinking Cules

Richard.H

anyone else still pessimistic or has everyone gone on the Laporta hype train?

Slightly pessimistic because he has been out of the game for more than a decade now. I just hope he adapts fast. It's crazy how much football has changed since 2010.

Bobo32

I am neither on any hype train or very pessimistic.
I think there are a few key decisions needing to be made, but Barcelona are much closer to being dominant again than most realize. Can Laporta make the right decisions again?

He is not without fault - he wanted Beckham, not Ronaldinho? needed convincing for not sacking Rijkaard early, wanted Mou or Hiddink instead of Pep? Then he was stabbed in the back by his partner the last time, and he couldn't win against ratfaced Bartomeu five years ago...
And just now, he felt the need to make cheap comments towards Font in order to win this election.

Bobo32

Good post ^

If he keeps Koeman for another year, and lets him decide on a few players, there is all reason to be negative-thinking!

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
I am neither on any hype train or very pessimistic.
I think there are a few key decisions needing to be made, but Barcelona are much closer to being dominant again than most realize. Can Laporta make the right decisions again?

He is not without fault - he wanted Beckham, not Ronaldinho? needed convincing for not sacking Rijkaard early, wanted Mou or Hiddink instead of Pep? Then he was stabbed in the back by his partner the last time, and he couldn't win against ratfaced Bartomeu five years ago...
And just now, he felt the need to make cheap comments towards Font in order to win this election.

Good post ^

If he keeps Koeman for another year, and let's him decide on a few players, there is all reason to be negative-thinking!

Forgot to change account?

Home of Barca Fans