Renato Sanches

DennyCrane

Official.

The fee is 35€ + 45€ Million in Bonuses. So 80€ Million if all Bonuses are met.

Benfica Official

Seems like the Bayern suits have now completely lost the plot in Hoeneß prolonged absence.

That kind of money for an unproven rookie who showed precisely nothing so far. Naturally, the new-school Bayern fans are raving while the old school facepalms hard.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Seems like the Bayern suits have now completely lost the plot in Hoeneß prolonged absence.

That kind of money for an unproven rookie who showed precisely nothing so far. Naturally, the new-school Bayern fans are raving while the old school facepalms hard.

I didn’t see the 45m bonus hamad mentioned elsewhere though. I can't imagine bayern paying that kind of money for an 18-year-old so I will take it as just a rumor.

xavi_the_Boss

So why is this amazing?
If we would have made that deal People would laugh at us just like they did about Manchester United when there were rumours about them paying a similar amount.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Even 35 m is a joke.

Unfortunately that is the market we have right now. Considering how much Manchester United paid for Martial and they were rumored to pay 60m for this very same player, 35m is not bad at all.

Let's wait and see how much BVB will end up paying for Dembele. If they can get him for less than 45m it will be a very very good deal in my opinion.

DennyCrane

Unfortunately that is the market we have right now. Considering how much Manchester United paid for Martial and they were rumored to pay 60m for this very same player, 35m is not bad at all.

Let's wait and see how much BVB will end up paying for Dembele. If they can get him for less than 45m it will be a very very good deal in my opinion.

I know Luft. But the point is that Bayern was different from notoriously overpaying EPL clubs.

xavi_the_Boss

No Man united deal was almost the same.I think 40M and 40M as Bonus.

Jombi

Yet, people fantasize that we will get Pogba for 80m.

The price Bayern paid is absurd for this player.

Morten

No reason to complain about prices. Sane market prices has long been a thing of the past, these kind of numbers for relatively unproven players are common now.

khaled_a_d

I kept seeing the 60m figure being thrown around.
40M + 20M bonus .

So why is this amazing?
If we would have made that deal People would laugh at us just like they did about Manchester United when there were rumours about them paying a similar amount.

Because it is Bayern ,and everything that Bayern does is legit . while if it is Barca it is money laundry :shakeshead:

That is the reason why Barca can't go for those "flavor of the moment "prospects on regular basis . Every highly touted prospect from top leagues or playing in top clubs in 2nd fiddle league (like Porto,Monaco etc) will be overpriced .
While it should happen every now and then like we did with Neymar , we can't do it regularly . That is why we prefer going with the likes of D.Suarez & Halilovic in search for a future starter .low price .will surely get us more money than we paid for etc

Yannik

I think he will probably turn out to be good. Scouting department has done a pretty decent job the last decade, when Bayern is gonna pay 20m+ for someone, then he will deliver, exceptions are only Götze and Benatia, so not exactly a lot. 35m is quite a lot, and who knows how much it rises with Addons in the end, but I guess Bayern knows their shit here and hopefully get a proper result. If the addons are met, then he would be worth the full fee anyway

Home of Barca Fans