Renato Sanches

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I don't think that at all. I watched him and he did nothing. Just because some idiots on reddit say that doesn't make it true. Same ones were saying how he was gonna be the best in the world when he was in benfica and how he was already so so good. Guy has 0 end product only thing he does is hold the ball relatively well that's it. What use is a player like that?

He did nothing? :lol: Go and learn how to watch football dude.

Horatio

You're welcome
Fati is "Portugues". Any comments regarding Portuguese individuals have to be taken with a grain of salt.

Birdy

Renato rumous surfacing again after the Messi mess...

Hope at least we are able to sign this guy either on loan or permanently by the end of the window.

He is what we lack and need at md.
Now that Moriba is out of the door we have 0 physical mids

cracken

I don't think that at all. I watched him and he did nothing. Just because some idiots on reddit say that doesn't make it true. Same ones were saying how he was gonna be the best in the world when he was in benfica and how he was already so so good. Guy has 0 end product only thing he does is hold the ball relatively well that's it. What use is a player like that?

This is beyond moronic. Portugal improved the moment the double pivot was dropped and Renato was introduced.

But again, clueless fans like you only understand assists and goals and have no idea what a ball-carrying midfielder is supposed to do.

Nazario1985

He is a joker at Lille, not to belittle him as this Lille squad is really good.

But he is a joker at Lille, so don't overhype him like he will improve our gameplay.

Can be useful to replace some overpaid player but as we are incapable of selling anyone ... sight .

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Apparently going on loan to Wolves.

I guess Mendes sending his Portuguese clients to Wolves won't stop anytime soon.

Rassvet

He is close to signing for PSG now. Lille director also confimed he almost joined Barca last summer before his knee injury.

Great player when fit but very injury prone.

fergus90

Yeah it is a shame he is so injury prone. Top player on his day but misses half a season as standard these days.

Home of Barca Fans