Mavericky Puig

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought the article would hype him up but they're pretty honest about how his decision-making cost him, including ignoring Koeman repeatedly to go on loan and make minutes elsewhere.

But calling a move from Barca to MLS a "reset"? That ain't a reset lol.

fun fact: I might check a few LA Galaxy games to see how he does. Really curious.

Messi983

He was 18 when he made his debut for Barca Atletic in the Spanish second division at the start of 2018, but he looked more like a mascot as he stood on the sidelines waiting to come on.

Well, 5 years later he's still a mascot.

Joan

I can't believe we managed to kick his ass out of the club.

30 years from now Alemany will be saying it's the hardest thing he's ever done.

Messigician

Some bombshells

Riqui Puig: "At Barcelona, I never had a manager who trusted me, so I lost confidence."
Riqui Puig: "I couldn?t imagine this club was reaching out to me? I couldn?t believe I was being called by the LA Galaxy."

Bobo32

Damn...really did Setien dirty. Ungrateful c*nt.

Yeah Setien trusted him in the beginning, and probably did in the end too, but in the end he was too weak to stand by his opinion and let somebody else pick the team etc.

Nice quotes to read, still humble and diplomatic. Must catch some games, did he make his debut yet?

JamDav1982

Yeah Setien trusted him in the beginning, and probably did in the end too, but in the end he was too weak to stand by his opinion and let somebody else pick the team etc.

Nice quotes to read, still humble and diplomatic. Must catch some games, did he make his debut yet?

Aye he was being told to put on Monchu before Puig in CL... that will be it.

Setien didnt trust him as could see what a liability he was after a few weeks.

Simple.

Latest excuse for Puig... 'coach loved him but others were picking the team'.

Told you long ago Puig wasnt rated by any coach and wasnt by Xavi and that he was disliked in dressing room due to his attitude. Particularly the young players could not stand the little runt.

Home of Barca Fans