Mavericky Puig

feggydinho

Marca reports that he'll be making 6.5m net, that's more than triple what he was making here. Good financial deal for him if true

ajnotkeith

Marca reports that he'll be making 6.5m net, that's more than triple what he was making here. Good financial deal for him if true

It's not possible under MLS rules. He was signed with TAM which iirc is a max of $4m.

Only a designated player can make 6.5m net a year and they did not give him that spot. So that figure is literally made up.

vegitot

He had a bicycle kick assist before :worthy:
ezgif-2-e165ed3cb3.gif

Iniesta Ultra

Supposed to be funny vegrot?

MLS commentator said "bringing in a player who has the technical ability that ranks among the best already... can change entire dynamic of LA Galaxy and allow them to absolutely flourish." Truth recognized!

Bobo32

Yeah I might catch a game or two if I find the time. I see Victor Vazquez is there now as well, I guess he had a decent-ish career after all, I never saw much in him back then... But he is older now and don't seem to be a regular there anymore?
Chicharito I always liked, and Douglas Costa has got his strengths, would be fun to see them play together with little Riqui!

Home of Barca Fans