Mavericky Puig

Iniesta Ultra

Lost 3-1 to Dallas but was involved in some good build up play. Attempted a few good shots with the last one a curler from outside the box which was going in top right corner but keeper made a full stretch glovetip save. Early on there was a sky ball clearance he controlled perfectly with no bounce. Total disgrace Xavi's here and he's not.

Attachments

• LaGalaxy.jpg
    LaGalaxy.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome

Woawoawoa....he gets a visit from "his family and girlfriend" every month? Didn't he get married?

Have to say, that now I finished watching the interview, his responses are pretty classy and mature. The interviewer is awful though.

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

I watched Galaxy's first two matches and most of 2nd half of the last one. Joveljic is no where close to Chicharito who's still injured in quality despite having really good stats last year as a sub and the latter's who Puig has the best chemistry with. The hispanic host at least admitted he was wrong to believe Xavi let him go for a good reason.

Bobo32

I watched Galaxy's first two matches and most of 2nd half of the last one. Joveljic is no where close to Chicharito who's still injured in quality despite having really good stats last year as a sub and the latter's who Puig has the best chemistry with. The hispanic host at least admitted he was wrong to believe Xavi let him go for a good reason.

I only found one highlight video of one of the games, I believe it was the first of the season. That shot at the end was great but the save was crazy, rarely see that kind of save. Missed watching any game live.

What is your opinion of Puigs performance so far? Same level as last year, despite not having Hernandez to combine with? Or is he settling into the lower tempo and quality (something that is bound to happen)?

Iniesta Ultra

I only found one highlight video of one of the games, I believe it was the first of the season. That shot at the end was great but the save was crazy, rarely see that kind of save. Missed watching any game live.

What is your opinion of Puigs performance so far? Same level as last year, despite not having Hernandez to combine with? Or is he settling into the lower tempo and quality (something that is bound to happen)?

He's fearless with his tight lane passing which is pure golden Barca which we don't see at Barca anymore. Problem is his teammates other than Chich are much more conservative in combining with him. Brugman's decent but Galaxy's not playing well so far, they're pretty open on counters. I haven't watched yesterday's match yet.

Home of Barca Fans