Mavericky Puig

ajnotkeith

First time I've been awake to watch any of these games. And yeah it is obvious why Puig or other flop midfielders can come here and dominate.

It looks like absolute low level chaos. Lol. Zero structure or reason to this gameplay. The ball goes back and forth between both ends of the pitch 5 times in a minute, it looks like a game of Fifa. Amateurish.

Suits Puig perfectly.

Iniesta Ultra

43 minutes in and he creates the build up play with a Messi-esque side heel flick leading to Galaxy's equalizer. He progresses the ball very well but his teammates lose possession quicker than Dembele ugh. Game is chaotic but still more fun to watch than Barca.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
?
Unfortunately they lost in the semi finals against their city rivals three days ago. Puig didn't score, and I don't think he played another game yesterday?

Saw a highlights video pop up on YT. Thought it was from yesterday. My bad.

Bobo32

This goal was VARed due to a minor offence before the counter, near Galaxys corner flag.

It is nothing really major, but it showcases Puigs feeling for the game in these kinds of situations. Surprisingly, no matter the level, there are only a few players who understands timing like this, who can wait for the pass in order to make the pass decisive. This was perfect timing, what you'd expect from a good player. In 2010, all Barcelona players understood that timing, in 2022 I think only Busquets really do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQCZWLcbinE

Jadentheman

[tw]1615652566783909890[/tw]

I apologize, this is the reality of our country. But then again, at least he's not partying which is good :lol:

EDIT:

:lol:
[tw]1615916925850382339[/tw]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans