Mavericky Puig

Porque

Incredible debut. I especially liked the attempts on goal that the Galaxy managed 15 seconds after a Puig pass in midfield. Would never have happened without him.

iniestaGOAT

Riqui Puig: "I am very disappointed with Bar?a and Xavi."

this donkey..

Riqui Puig: "My last month at Bar?a was very difficult for me. Leaving a player out of the pre-season tour... I had never seen that before. I was with a few other teammates in Barcelona, who they also wanted to force out, while the squad played matches. I was hurt by it."

Messi983

Should be disappointed with his attitude. Going out clubbing with Pique a day before matches while his team mates were at home resting.

BBZ8800

Lol, don't know why you keep mentioning Frenkie amongst those two bums who are already semi retired. He's an actual player and like 10 levels above Arthur and Mavericky.

Because all of them were massively overhyped compared to what we got in the end.
Frenkie was supposed to be the future best midfielder in the world.
Arthur was supposed to be the 2nd best midfielder in the world, the new Xavi, the biggest collective delusion of our fanbase.
Riki had a huge fanbase in the early days.

About Frenkie, even though he is an ok-ish player, remember the hype around him.
People used to say: if we don't sign him, we are dead. Or: we will dominate the world for the next 10 years with Frenkie-Arthur. And that those two are the only ones who could come close to Xavi-Iniesta level and bring the magic back.
Let's get rid of Raki, Vidal, Busi and play Frenkie, Arthur, Alena, Puig and Oriol.

I remember one article in sports paper from my country: Frenkie, the savior of football. Johan Cruijff is watching him from heaven and Johan is finally smiling.
And journo wasn't even a Barca's fan.

Yeah, Johan is smiling watching Frenkie running with the ball into the traffic every single time he gets the ball.

Last edited:

xXKonan

The kid had the privilege of being born into a wealthy family with connections to the Club. He has talent but there's a reason four coaches passed him over, guy did very little to change their minds of them. With rumors of him being arrogant as hell, going out partying with the likes of Pique most days, it's no wonder why he got binned. Dude didn't bother taking shit seriously and thought with his connections with the club he could get away with it.

But like I said the guy is lucky as hell that he's come from a wealthy family, as he can spend the rest of his days partying it up in LA and making money while not having to worry about going broke.

JamDav1982

Because all of them were massively overhyped compared to what we got in the end.
Frenkie was supposed to be the future best midfielder in the world.
Arthur was supposed to be the 2nd best midfielder in the world, the new Xavi, the biggest collective delusion of our fanbase.
Riki had a huge fanbase in the early days.

About Frenkie, even though he is an ok-ish player, remember the hype around him.
People used to say: if we don't sign him, we are dead. Or: we will dominate the world for the next 10 years with Frenkie-Arthur. And that those two are the only ones who could come close to Xavi-Iniesta level and bring the magic back.
Let's get rid of Raki, Vidal, Busi and play Frenkie, Arthur, Alena, Puig and Oriol.

I remember one article in sports paper from my country: Frenkie, the savior of football. Johan Cruijff is watching him from heaven and Johan is finally smiling.
And journo wasn't even a Barca's fan.

Yeah, Johan is smiling watching Frenkie running with the ball into the traffic every single time he gets the ball.

Lot of arrogance from someone who was claiming the only players he liked were Mingueza, Coutinho and Braithwaite.. with Braithwaite being best attacker in squad.

FDJ has been fucking levels better than likes of Vidal and Arthur and much better player than Raki when he was last at club also.

Home of Barca Fans